Epilogue

enjoy <3

***

2 years later.

"Hyung! Look, I finally graduated!"

Han Jisung, age 18, ran into his boyfriend's arms and embraced him tightly.

"Woah, woah, your hat fell off! Careful!" Lee Minho, age 20, chuckled and wrapped his own arms around Jisung.

"I don't care, I'm so happy right now! Did you see me up there getting my diploma? Did I look cool? I can't believe I'm technically an adult now!" Jisung spoke at a rapid speed, his cheeks flushed with excitement.

"You looked very cool, Sungie. And you still have to wait 2 years to become an adult, 'kay? You can't drink just yet!" Minho chided playfully. He leaned down and pressed a soft kiss on Jisung's lips, and the latter reciprocated the action. It had been around a year since the two started dating, after Jisung finally loved Minho back. Minho had patiently waited and never pushed or forced Jisung to do anything he was uncomfortable with, which Jisung appreciated. Now the couple spent all of their free time together, whether it be watching movies at home or going skydiving.

"Calm down lovebirds, not all of us have boyfriends present at the moment!" Seo Changbin grumbled from their left.

"Just because Felix stayed behind to talk to Shuhua does not mean you can be grumpy, Mr. I-Can't-Stand-Being-Without-My-Boyfriend-Changbin." Minho retorted.

"I--" Changbin huffed, turned away, and crossed his buff arms.

"Now now, kids. No fighting." Bang Chan walked over, his arm linked with Jeongin's. "Today's a special day."

"Yeah! A whole buncha people graduated!" Jeongin chirped. "And I'll be graduating next year as well!"

"You're so grown up." Chan ruffled his soulmate's hair. "Congrats, Jisung. I know it was hard getting through school with that singular brain cell of yours."

"Excuse me?" Jisung scoffed, offended. "I was ranked seventh in my grade, thank you very much."

"You weren't even in the top five, so..."

"Oi, stop teasing my boyfriend!" Minho blocked Chan off from Jisung protectively.

"Yeah! Stop teasing me!" Jisung chimed in.

"Guyssssss!!!" Lee Felix ran over, clutching his hand in one hand and his diploma in the other. He knocked Changbin over with a hug. "Hyunggggg!!!"

"Hey Lix!" Changbin's sour expression immediately changed and his face brightened. He and Felix started dating right after they had found out they were soulmates, back in Felix's first year.

Felix kissed Changbin, then let go of him to smother Jisung in one of his monster hugs as well. "We've finally graduated!"

Jisung laughed. "We have!"

Minho watched them with the tiniest smile. After hating and resenting Felix, he had come to like the younger. Felix was extremely understanding of Minho's situation, even stating that he knew "Minho liked Jisung".

"Congrats, Felix." Minho said, and the latter beamed at him. "Thanks, hyung!"

"Can we join the party?" Kim Seungmin and Hwang Hyunjin appeared from behind Chan, both of them in their grad outfits and grinning. Their relationship was still healthy and going strong, and they had become closer to the group after being invited to both Felix's and Jisung's birthday parties.

"'Course! Is everybody ok with hot coco by the Han River? My treat, of course." Chan clapped his hands. There was a chorus of enthusiastic yes's and the 8 males set off to the cafe.

Minho slipped his hand into Jisung's as they walked. "How are you feeling?"

Jisung hummed. "In all honesty, I'm a little scared."

Minho knew this - after all, since they were soulmates, he knew what Jisung was going through. But it never hurt to ask the question out loud.

"I'm scared because now I don't really know what to do with my life." Jisung went on. "I don't think I'm going to go to university. I want to dedicate myself to making music at the agency I signed, because that's what I like doing. But it's gonna be hard. And I'm really happy I have you in my life, because I don't know what I'd be doing without you."

Minho felt warm with love. "I'm happy I have you in my life as well, Sungie. I'm sure you're going to do great at your agency, and I want you to know I'll always be here for you. Okay?"

Jisung nodded.

"Ok."

"Good."

They walked for another few yards. Their friends were in front of them, laughing and joking with each other. The scene was almost perfect - the crisp air and bright blue sky, the sun glinting off the pile of snow on either side of the sidewalk. Just a few boys hanging out and having fun after graduation.

There was just one thing missing.

"Hyung?" Jisung squeezed Minho's hand, getting his attention.

"Hm?"

"I love you."

He was finally able to say it. He was finally able to let the love of his life know his feelings.

"I love you too, Sungie. Let's be happy forever, together."

The Actual End.

(Lol u thought)

(Lol u thought)