Extra Chapter (1)

YUHHUHUHUHUHUH

"the end" MY ASS

NU UH THERE STILL STUFF LEFT

so yall know that one mysterious person at the start of almost all of my chapters?

ye

do you know who it is??? take a guess

*drumroll plez*

itsssssss

FELIX!!!!

*airhorn noises*

it was actually pretty obvious--

anygays, lets run through this together! (this isnt exactly a extra chapter)

***

He suddenly felt the urge to look out the window. His eyes widened when he saw the two figures standing only an inch apart, their clothes soaking wet from the pouring rain. They got closer, and closer and closer...the figure on the right opened his mouth to say something, but the other figure immediately leaned in and gently connected their lips together. It lasts for a few seconds, then they break away. They both seemed embarrassed, but there was no doubt in the huge smiles that adorned their faces.

He smiled. He was glad that the two had finally been able to find happiness. Real happiness.

-- this was during Felix's birthday party, when Jisung and Minho were having their little moment outside. He just so happened to witness this, which is why the next day at school, he approached them and asked if they were dating.

~~~

He stared at the boy, a small blush creeping onto his cheeks. He ignored everything else that was going on around him. He didn't notice the shorter boy standing next to him, trying to get his attention.

He wished he had the courage to go up and ask him out....

-- this doesn't really have a specific spot in the story, but it's just Felix ignoring Jisung and staring at Changbin instead. Poor jisung.

~~~

He couldn't get his mind off the particular boy.

Did the boy even know he existed? Did he even think of him as a friend? He wished he knew the answer to all his questions.

-- this also doesn't have a specific spot in the story. its just Felix daydreaming about Changbin.

~~~

He stared at his phone, a million thoughts running through his head. Why had the boy acted like that? Why had he glared at him like that?

Ah, he got it. The boy liked his friend.

-- this was after the mall, when Felix and Jisung had run into Jeongin and Minho while on their way to the movies. When Minho had glared at felix and then brightened when jisung was talking to him, Felix took notice of this and later after dropping Jisung off at his house (bc he was sick), he went home and thought about it.

~~~

Maybe he was just being ignorant.

-- this does not have a specific spot in the story. it is simply Felix wondering if Jisung was trying to tell or show him something.

~~~

He felt euphoric.

-- this is when Felix got Jisung and Changbin's secret love letters in his locker.

~~~

He wanted to slap himself for being so fucking oblivious.

-- this was also after Felix witnessed Jisung and Minho's kiss. He finally grasped the fact that Jisung liked him but he didn't know.

~~~

He wished he had seen the signs sooner.

-- same as the last one

~~~

He had been so sure it was him....

-- this was when Felix was thinking that Changbin was one of the people who gave him the love letters, and at Jisung's birthday party Changbin refused to tell who he had a crush on so Felix started doubting it.

~~~

What the...

What is this....

I'm not even...

-- this is before the 'he felt euphoric' one. when felix finds the love letters in his locker, these are his first thoughts and THEN he feels euphoric. i know these arent in order, but i wanted to confuse yall as much as possible lol

~~~

He needed to look perfect.

-- this was right before felix's birthday party. he was readying himself up to greet his guests  (and specifically changbin), so he wanted to look perfect.

~~~

He couldn't concentrate.

-- this was right after he got his love letters and he came to class to tell jisung. during the class, he couldn't concentrate because he was trying to figure out who had given him the letters.

~~~

He messed up.

-- this was when he dropped sick jisung home. he knew he had said something that hurt jisung, so he felt bad.

~~~

What did he do wrong?

-- same as the last one

~~~

Nervous. He was nervous.

-- right before his birthday party

~~~

AND I THINK THATS IT PLEASE TELL ME IF I MISSED ONE

THE NEXT EXTRA CHAPTER WILL ACTUALLY BE A CHAPTER I SWEAR