Extra Chapter (2)

a lil seungjin for you seungjin enthusiasts (this oneshot takes place a bit before the main story)

btw if you don't know, school in korea starts in March and then they have a one-month break in august, and then the second semester starts in september. then they have a one-and-a-half month break starting from mid-december and ending late january. school ends altogether in February. hope you understand!

***

June 23rd.

Kim Seungmin was annoyed.

He was annoyed by his teachers. He was annoyed by his school. He was annoyed by his classmates. He was annoyed by his life.

He was annoyed by Hwang Hyunjin.

Stupid, stupid, stupid Hwang Hyunjin. He was so stupid that he thought Seungmin was his soulmate and kept on following him around and annoying the shit out of him.

Jokes on him. Seungmin's 16th birthday was September 22nd, and he was 99.9% sure his soulmate was definitely not Hwang Hyunjin.

But it didn't help that Hyunjin was so fucking hot. He had a gorgeous face, with a beauty mark right under his eye, and shoulder-length blonde hair. He was around an inch taller than Seungmin, and he was visibly fit from working out.

Stop it! Seungmin slapped his face to snap himself out of it. Stop thinking about that jerk!

Apparently Hyunjin hadn't found his soulmate yet. It had already been 3 months since his birthday, but he claimed he didn't know or care about his soulmate.

Why?

Because he has had a huge, fat crush on Kim Seungmin.

For 10 years.

And everybody in the school knew.

Seungmin could barely even remember when he and Hyunjin met. It was when they were young - kindergarten, maybe - and Hyunjin had approached him first and asked if they wanted to be friends. Since Seungmin was alone at the time, he had said yes, but they went to different middle schools so their friendship broke.

But he didn't know that Hyunjin was, first of all, gay, and second, had a crush on him. When they met again on the first day of high school, Seungmin had done his best to ignore Hyunjin...because....

Well, it was a really stupid reason that he would rather keep to himself.

I'm gonna be late for class. Seungmin sped down the hallways to his next class, weaving through the crowd of students. I hate school. There's so many people.

Just as Seungmin turned a corner, another boy appeared and slammed straight into him.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" Han Jisung freaked, bowing profusely. 

"No, it's ok." Seungmin mumbled, and walked past him. It's pretty much impossible to get mad at Han Jisung. He looks like a cute squirrel.

But Seungmin wasn't into cute men. He was into hot men.

Of course, with the exception of Hwang Fucking Hyunjin.

When he entered the classroom, he internally groaned. It was math, and guess who sat directly behind him?

Hyunjin. What a cruel world.

The 'golden boy' was sitting leisurely in his chair, his long legs up on his desk. His hair was set back in a half-up ponytail, which showed off his silver earrings dangling from his left ear. His face lit up when Seungmin begrudgingly sat down in front of him.