The End (like, actually)

this is the ACTUAL end so dont you guys worry. this is the last part, i promise.

i can't believe i actually finished this book - its my only completed book on wattpad (other than Opposites Attract but that one's cringey and im planning to unpublish it so) and im actually kind of proud of it.

this took a long time to write and plan out, and though i knew only 3 people were going to read it i was so excited to write it because i freaking love soulmate aus. but without AiLin-png and bisexual_boba, i would've probably stopped writing this book back at chapter 6. they would nag to me update and i just loved seeing them get tortured by the angst. also, AiLin was the one who made the cover for this book so make sure to go follow her! 

minsung is, hands down, my fave ship in stray kids. i don't, like, 'actually' ship the members romantically, nor am i assuming their sexuality. i just like reading and making fanfiction about them, and i like to think of them as characters in a book when i ship them not actual people.

im probably going to look back and say "wow this book is so cringe" but right now im hella proud of myself 👍

i would love it if you guys would check out my other kpop book, From Your POV - Taegyukai. hopefully i'll be able to finish that one as well.

for whoever read this book and didnt drop it, thank you! i love you mwah mwah and i hope you have a good day! 

bye bye!

- pineapple_horanghaee (Tiger)