13

There's a scene where someone vomits, and it's not very descriptive but if you're easily disgusted by those kinds of things, I must warn you to read at your own risk.

Play Stay by Blackpink and enjoy

***

He messed up.

***

A couple hours earlier...

"Have you watched this movie or series before, Sungie?" Felix asked, paying for the popcorn they had just bought.

"Yeah, I've seen the series, but I haven't watched this movie before. Apparently, it's very sad..." Jisung looked up at the huge demonslayer poster hanging from the wall.

"I've read the manga, so I know everything that happens," Felix said with an evil smile. "I won't spoil anything for you though. It is really sad."

Jisung sweatdropped. "I have a box of tissues, just in case."

Together, they entered the movies theatre. Earlier that day, when Jisung had gotten the text from Minho saying that he was busy, he had been very disappointed and was looking for something to do. Then at the end of class, Felix had offered to go to the movies with him, and who was Jisung to turn him down? It was practically a date! 

Our SECOND date... Jisung felt so giddy inside. 

"Oooh, look, there's quite a bit of people." Felix whistled quietly. "Let's go sit over there." he led Jisung over to a spot not too far from the entrance. They sat down together and shared popcorn while they waited for the movie to start.

Jisung could hear his heart beating in his chest, and he was afraid that Felix would hear. The latter was humming as he scrolled through Fakebook aimlessly, looking ethereal as always. 

Oh my god what our hands touch when we're grabbing for the popcorn at the same time?? Jisung started to have delusional daydreams. He had read too much fanfiction. What if during the movie I get scared and he calms me down and comforts me by holding my hand??

"The movie's starting."

"R-right!"

Jisung tried to focus on the movie, but he kept getting distracted by the boy next to him. He couldn't concentrate and he could barely hear what the characters were doing.

Fuck...my stomach kind of hurts...

Jisung pushed aside his pain. He didn't want to tell Felix because he didn't want to cut the date short. He was determined to make the best of the day he had with his crush.

Unfortunately for him, nothing remotely romantic happened during the movie. Felix was so into the movie that he didn't notice the squirming boy next to him.

"So, what'd you think?" 

Jisung winced, not because of the question, but because of the growing pain in his gut. He felt like he was about to hurl. "U-uh...it was pretty good! Sad, too. I really didn't expect the ending."

"I know, right? Even though I've seen this like a thousand times, it still manages to pull my heart-strings." Felix chuckled. "So, what do you want to do now? It's a bit too early to cut the fun."

Actually, I kind of feel like going home right now... Jisung exhaled shakily, and forced a smile. "Wanna go to the cafe?"

~~~

"What do you suggest I get? I've never been here before." Felix said, gazing at the menu. 

Jisung tried to remember what he had the last time he was here with Minho. "The pink rose sparkler with coconut jelly is good. I had it when I cam here with Minho hyung."