Extra Chapter (3)

minsung's first date! thank you so much 700+ views, everyone. this will be the last extra chapter.

also, i do know that in korea people barely have any free time. even after school ends, students stay and get tutored/tutor and study as hard as possible and they usually get home at like 12am. but i really wanted minsung to have their first date after school so lets just pretend that this doesn't exist lol

enjoy!

(unrelated but stay gold, ponyboy, stay gold)

***

~One year later~

June 12.

Minho tapped his foot on the ground impatiently, waiting for the familiar sound of the school bell to go off. He checked his watch for the third time, wishing the world could turn faster.

He had rushed over as soon as he had finished practice at his dance academy he enrolled into after graduating from high school last year. He was now 19 and only a year was left before he could legally drink and get drunk with Chan.

And...

His dream finally came true. Today, he would be bringing Han Jisung on their first date.

Jisung, age 16 (as his 17th birthday was in a few months) was in his second year of high school. He had excelling grades and had a great shot at entering a good university once graduated, but he had already made up his mind to join a producing team called 3RACHA, the members consisting of Bang Chan and Seo Changbin.

And alas...one whole year after the soulmate fiasco, Jisung developed true romantic feelings for Minho and they planned their first date (after m̶a̶n̶y̶  a couple kisses). They found a time that worked for both of them and decided to meet up at the school once Jisung was released.

So here Minho was, waiting. His ginger hair was now a lighter shade of brown, since he bleached it again just a week ago. Jisung had also bleached his hair, and Minho liked how they were now matching.

Minho was a perfectionist. He was going to make sure that every second of the date was going to be enjoyable for Jisung. He'd checked the places he was going to take the latter and made sure they were all open and vacant. If Plan A failed, Minho had a Plan B. If Plan B failed, he had a Plan C. He was determined to not be like one of those cringe fanfictions where the date fails but it ends with a cheesy ending.

He would be lying if he said he wasn't nervous. He and Jisung spent a lot of time together, but this was their first date. Date! Like, boyfriend date.

Are we boyfriends?? Minho thought back to yesterday, when he and Jisung had a whole makeoUT--AHEM MAKEUP session. Yeah....boyfriends.

It was sorta weird. Jisung knew Minho was his soulmate, they flirted with each other, Minho even courted him for a year (long story), but for god's sake, this was their actual, legitimate first date.

Gah, my heart is beating so fast... a smile made its way to Minho's lips. I hope Jisung will have fun today.

BRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGG!

Minho straightened and flattened out his white shirt and dusted off his jeans. A flood of students poured out of the school doors, all of them in their school uniforms. Minho saw some familiar faces in the crowd.