Introduction/Information

Hey guys! I'm so excited to write an imagines book again. I started one a while ago for Tyler Galpin from Wednesday but I got distracted by the new Avatar movie. I've now written two Neteyam, played by Jamie Flatters, books if you guys are interested in looking at them. One is called Forbidden Love | Neteyam x Reader and the other is called The Scientist's Daughter | Neteyam x Reader. I'm now going to start a book full of Jamie flatters imagines. Before each story, I'm going to try to include some context if needed. Each story is going to be different than the other so if I post a new chapter, it won't correspond with the chapter before that. I know that sounds a bit confusing but I hope you get it.

Also, I don't exactly know who Jamie's close friends are so for the chapters I'm going to include a lot of the cast members from Avatar: Way of Water and The School For School and Evil. This will include Bailey Bass (Tsireya), Britain Dalton (Lo'ak), Jack Champion (Spider), Filip Geljo (Ao'nung), Trinity Bliss (Tuk), and Duane Evans Jr. (Roxto) from Avatar and Sophia Anne Caruso (Sophie), Sofia Wylie (Agatha), Kit Young (Rafal), and Earl Cave (Hort) from The School For Good and Evil.

I hope you enjoy the book. Love you all!