Imagine... He Asks You On a Date + The Date

*This is going to be connected to the last chapter so it won't be different scenarios. In this case, It's going to be winter.*

After Jamie and I had exchanged numbers, we communicated back and forth with each other for the next few weeks. It first started out with a few texts here and there. Then we started texting a lot more and even began to call each other. He and I had gotten very close very fast.

One day, while we were on the phone with each other, we talked about things that we had always wanted to do.

"I've never been ice skating," I said to him.

"You've never been ice skating before?" He asked, surprised.

"Nope, never," I replied.

He paused for a moment and thought to himself.

"Would you like to go sometime?" He asked.

"Like together?"

"Yeah, I mean if you'd like to," he responded trying to act casual. He seemed to be a bit awkward like the first time we had met.

"Jamie Flatters are you asking on a date?" I asked in a sassy voice.

"No... I mean... it doesn't have to be a date... or it can be if you want it to be."

"Jamie, I would love to."

I huge smile appeared on his face. He lifted up his phone and paused his screen for a moment.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Oh nothing, just texting Britain to tell him that we're going on a date. He'll be pleased to know."

"Oh really? And why's that?"

"No reason in particular."

"Mhmm."

"Anyways, does tonight work for you? I can come to get you around seven. I know there's a rink that's doing night ice skating if you'd like to do it then."

"That's perfect for me."

"Perfect. I'm going to go get ready because I'm not going to lie to you I'm wearing pajama pants right now. So I'll see you later."

"I need to get ready too. Talk to you in a bit."

And after that, we ended the call. I jumped up from my bed and quickly grabbed my towel and toiletries to bring to the bathroom with me. I walked down the hallway and walked into the bathroom and began my routine.

I showered and washed my hair, since I hadn't yesterday, and made sure that my body was clean. After that, I got out of the shower, brushed my hair, and put it in a ponytail. I brushed my teeth and used mouthwash then headed back to my room to get dressed.

I walked back down the hallway and walked into my room. I made my way over to my closet and picked out a nice cozy outfit to wear out.

*I'm gonna let you guys imagine what you're wearing.*

After I was finally ready, I laid back down on my bed and waited until seven arrived.

*Time Skip to Seven*

It was a few minutes before seven and I was patiently waiting for Jamie to arrive. I was constantly checking my phone to see the time or if he had sent me any text messages but there was nothing.

At around, 6:58, I heard my phone buzz. I looked down and there was a text from Jamie.

"I'm right outside your house whenever you're ready," It read.