Imagine... You're Fighting and He Kisses You

*Some context. You guys are going to be friends in this one because I want to add some spice.*

Today, Jamie and I were going to the avatar set so I could watch him act in person. I was used to seeing the movies he was in after they were done with filming. Sometimes I would watch him film his Youtube videos but it wasn't as good as seeing everything in person. So today, he wanted me to come to watch him.

I followed behind him like a lost puppy as we walked past cast and crew members and around tons of props and scenery pieces. He continued to look back to make sure I was staying close to him. He often did this when we weren't walking directly next to each other.

After walking for what felt like thirty minutes, we came up to a room that had his name on it. We walked in and I sat down on one of the chairs as he set his things down and started to get ready for the day. He had this suit that he had to wear while he was acting so it could pick up his movements and he could swim in it without getting completely soaked. He grabbed the suit, pulled it off of the coat hanger, and began to undress so he could put it on.

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa WHOA," I said, covering my eyes.

"What?" He paused as he stood there shirtless.

I kept one hand over my eyes and use the other hand to point at him. I peeked through my hand to see him. He had his head tilted and he was giving me an unamused look.

"First of all, I'm only shirtless so you can uncover your eyes. Second of all, I was only stripping down to my boxers. It's no different than shorts but if you have a problem, you can step out and I'll tell you when I'm done," Jamie said, pointing at the door.

"Fine I will," I responded, as I pick up my phone and walked out of the room.

"Don't let the door hit you on your way out," he called as the door shut behind me.

I smirked and shook my head. That boy is going to be the death of me I swear. I leaned against the wall and looked at my phone while I waited for him to change. As I was scrolling through random tiktoks, I heard footsteps coming toward me and then stopped. I looked up from my phone and saw a tan boy standing in front of me. He looked like he could be about mine and Jamie's age and he was wearing a suit similar to Jamie's.

"Hey," the boy said. "I'm Filip."

"Hi, I'm Y/n," I replied with a smile.

"Aren't you Jamie's friend?" He questioned, pointing at me.

"Yeah." I gestured to Jamie's name tag on the door. "Could you guess?"

"Actually I remember him showing me a picture of you two together once."

"You remembered what I looked like from one picture? It probably wasn't even a good photo."

"I never forget a pretty face. I knew that was you when I saw you in the hallway."

My eyes went slightly wide at his comment and I felt my face blush a little bit.

"The picture was of you two at the beach a couple of weeks ago. If I remember correctly you had a teal swimsuit on and you were both standing in front of the water," he continued.

"Wow, you have a really good memory. I know exactly what photo you're talking about," I said, surprised.

Suddenly, the door opened behind me. I turned around and Jamie was standing there looking irritated. He looked back and forth between Filip and I and then glared at Filip.

"What are you doing?" He asked us.

"I was just trying to get to know your friend, Jamie. She just as gorgeous in person as she was in that photo of you two," Filip stated.