Imagine... He Gets Jealous of You Being Close With Another Guy

*Some context. In this one, you're dating and you're best friends with Britain Dalton.*

Today, the Avatar cast was going to meet up at a restaurant to catch up on how things had been for them since the movie was released. Each person was allowed to bring a plus one with them and I happened to be Jamie's plus one.

Him and I had been together for over a year now. We've had our ups and downs as every relationship does but we always get through it. Throughout our friendship and relationship, I had also gotten close with his fellow cast members, especially Bailey and Britain. We exchanged numbers and have gotten to know each other a lot since the first time we met. I was very excited to see them tonight at dinner.

Jamie and I were staying in a hotel that evening and we got ready fairly quickly for the evening. He was wearing a clean black suit with a nice white button up underneath. He styled his hair so it wasn't frizzy or all over the place and he was wearing a nice smelling cologne. I was wearing a long black dress with a slit down the side. The dress was snug and fit my body perfectly. My hair was down and I made sure to put a product in it so it didn't frizz. I put on a beautifully smelling perfume that Jamie had gotten me as a birthday present. For jewelry, I had on a pair of small diamond earrings and a matching necklace to go with it. Jamie and I looked in the mirror one last time and then made our way to the front entrance.

We walked out through the front entrance and approached the black car waiting for us. Jamie opened the back door and I climbed in with him following behind me. The driver already knew where we needed to go and he immediately drove away before anyone could approach the car.

The restaurant was a short drive from the hotel. The drive lasted about five to ten minutes before the car stopped in front of a decent looking restaurant. Jamie opened the door for himself and stood at the door, holding his hand out for me to take as I stepped out of the vehicle.

Jamie held out his arm and took hold of it as we both walked side by side into the restaurant. The host at the front asked for our names and immediately had us follow him to a secluded part of the dining room.

As we walked around a corner, we were greeted by smiling faces. Bailey, Britain, Jack, and Trinity were already sitting there waiting for us to arrive. Each of them stood up and embraced each other with open arms. Bailey pulled me into a tight hug while Jack gave Jamie a bro hug. Once Bailey pulled away, I looked behind her and saw Britain standing there awkwardly. I opened my arms wide and moved toward him. Surprisingly, he didn't try to move away from me and opened his arms to hug me back. We wrapped our arms around each other and I was instantly engulfed in the smell of his cologne. As weird as it sounds, it smelt really nice. I didn't like Britain like that but he and I were good friends so this was normal for us.

We pulled away and looked at each other with happy smiles.

"How have you been?" I asked him.

"I've been good actually. I've been trying to go to more interviews to work on my social anxiety. It's hard but I'm slowly getting better with it," he replied. "How about you?"

"Good. I've been really good. I've been working on a few new movies but they've all been minor roles."

"And how about you and Jamie?" He asked with a smirk.

"We've been good too," I replied, giggling.

"I'm happy to hear that."

As Britain and I continued our small talk, I felt someone come up next to me and wrap an arm around my waist. I looked to my side and noticed that Jamie was standing there, looking between Britain and I.

"Shall we sit down?" Jamie asked.

"Of course," I replied.

We all sat down at a circle shaped table. The seating arrangement was as follows. Jamie, me, Britain, Bailey, Trinity, and Jack. We glanced over the menus the waitress had brought over earlier and decided what we were interested in for food. There were so many things on the menu that I had the hardest time trying to decide what to get. Eventually, I picked my favorite food. (You guys can decide what you'd like).