Imagine... You First Meet

*A little bit of context. In the chapter, you're Bailey Bass's best friend and you're going with her to an interview with the Avatar cast.*

"I can't believe you're dragging me with you to this," I said in the passenger seat of Bailey's car.

"Oh, you'll be fine. You wanted to hang out today," she replied.

"Yeah, I wanted to hang out with you. Not go to an interview and awkwardly sit behind the cameras and watch you talk it up."

"I promise after this is over we'll go out to eat together. My treat."

"Yesss let's goooo," I said happily.

"But no more complaining. Got it?"

"Roger that."

Bailey continued to drive as we blasted music and chatted about the latest gossip. One of the main things discussed was how Selena Gomez is much better than Hailey Bieber. Don't even get us started on that topic.

After a few more minutes, we pulled into a parking lot of a smaller sized building. It wasn't huge like an office building but it wasn't super small either.

"Here we are. Right on time," Bailey said while turning off the car.

I looked out the window and saw a couple of other cars pull into the parking lot. Once each of the cars stopped, I was able to see who was exiting the vehicles. Leaving the passenger seat of one car was Trinity Bliss, the one and only Tuk. Leaving the vehicle next to the car Trinity exited was Jack Champion, the one and only Spider. As much as I wasn't a fan of his character, I loved the actor. Finally, leaving the last vehicle was a taller guy with brown hair and a chiseled face. That was Jamie Flatters.

Bailey opened her driver's side door and climbed out, waving at the others with a huge smile on her face. She's always had the most gorgeous smile. It was my favorite feature of hers.

She turned around and looked into the car, waving for me to get out of the car. Even though my best friend was an amazing actor and famous, I was still a little awkward when it came to being around other celebrities.

I slowly opened the passenger door and stepped out. I stood up and patted down my pants to make sure there wasn't any dust or wrinkles. I walked around the side of the car and made my way over to Bailey. I tried my best to avoid eye contact with any of the cast members and stared at the ground.

"Who's your friend, Bailey?" I heard a voice ask.

"Everyone, this is my best friend, Y/n. Y/n, this is Trinity, Jack, and Jamie," Bailey said happily.

I looked up and noticed everyone was smiling and waving at me. A small smile appeared on my face and I waved back at them.

"It's very nice to meet you, Y/n," Jamie spoke.

"It's nice to meet you all too. Sorry, I'm kinda the oddball out here," I said sarcastically.

"Don't worry about it. I'm sure it won't be all that bad having you here," Jack chimed in.

"I promised her that we'd hang out today forgetting about the interview. We're going to go get lunch after this if you guys want to join us," Bailey suggested.

My eyes widened and I snapped my head to look at her. I raised my eyebrows and gave her an "I know you did not just do that" look. She shrugged her shoulders and smirked. Oh, I really hate her sometimes.

"I got no plans," Jack said.

"Me either. I'm down to get food later," Trinity said as well.

"What about you, Jamie?" Bailey asked.