Imagine... You Use Pick Up Lines On Each Other

*In this one, you guys are both actors who worked in The School For Good and Evil together and you're at an interview. The interviewer wants you to use different pick up lines on each other. This is based off of that Youtube interview with the cast of The School For Good and Evil.*

"Alright guys, this is how things are going to go," the interviewer said as we walked onto the set. "Each of you are going to be paired up and you're going to use pick up lines on each other."

On the set was Sofia Wylie (Agatha), Sophia Anne Caruso (Sophie), Jamie Flatters (Tedros), Kit Young (Rafal), Earl Cave (Hort), and myself.

"The girls are going to flirt with the guys. Sofia, you're going to be with Kit. Sophia, you're going to be with Earl. And Y/n, you're going to be with Jamie," the interviewer added.

We all nodded and moved around so we were standing next to our partners. I was at the beginning of the line, then Jamie, Sofia, Kit, Sophia, and Earl.

"Alright, we're going to start filming in three... two... one."

"Hello, I'm Y/n L/n."

"I'm Jamie Flatters."

"I'm Sofia Wylie."

"I'm Kit Young."

"I'm Sophia Anne Caruso."

"And I'm Earl Cave."

After we all introduced each other to the camera, we were handed little white cards. On the inside of the cards, were pick up lines that we were supposed to use on our partner. Sophia went first.

"Hey, do you know if the escalator and the elevator are broken?" Sophia asked Earl.

He shook his head and tried not to laugh. None of us were going to be able to take this seriously.

"Because when I see you, all I do is stare," she finished.

Sophia had a little smirk on her face and placed her hand on her heart to seem flattered. Earl nodded his head and made an impressed face.

"I like it I like it," he replied. "I'm gonna rate that a six."

"A six..." Sophia said unamused.

"Yeah, you've got to have better stuff than that."

She rolled her eyes playfully and then it moved on to Sofia and Kit.

"Call me a pant leg because I'm ready to get cuffed," Sofia said to Kit.

"Ooh!" Kit said impressed.

"That was pretty cute!" Sophia added.

"It feels like a cocky policeman," Jamie said sarcastically.

"So I'm winning basically," Sofia said confidently.

Now it was my turn to flirt with Jamie. He turned and looked at me and we both burst into laughter. I hadn't even said the line yet and we were already laughing.

"Alright, alright let me get through this," I said to him. "I am learning about important dates in history. Want to be one of them?"

"But you suck at history," Jamie responded.

"That's beside the point, Jamie!"

"Fine. I give that an eight out of ten. It's a classic one."

Now we were back to Sophia and Earl.

"Did you give me a poison apple?" She asked.

A small smirk appeared on Earl's face as he gave her a side eye.

"Or am I just lovesick?" She continued.

"Very good. I liked that one. It really wooed me this time," Earl responded. "I give that one a nine."

"Nine? I'll take it."

Now we were back to Sofia and Kit.

"Kit, I'm throwing out my mirror mirror on the wall... because I found the prettiest of them all," Sofia said dramatically.

"Okay, okay, that is a lovely compliment," Kit replied.

"Hopefully the mirror didn't smash when you threw it out," Jamie added.

Now it was back to Jamie and I.

"Something is wrong with my eyes... I can't take them off of you," I said while looking directly at him.

"Here let me help you with that," Jamie said as he grabbed the back of my head with one hand and used the other to cover my eyes. "Now you can take them off of me."

I laughed as he held his hand over my eyes and I used my hand to remove his from me.

"Well, you can't keep your hands off of me. At least I was just looking unlike you," I said, smirking.

For the next few minutes, each of us continued to go in order and use the pick up lines that we handed to us. Most of them were cheesy as hell but some of them were pretty smooth if I'm being honest.

Finally, it had gotten back to Jamie and I one last time before we were at the end of the recording.

Jamie turned and faced me and I turned and did the same.

"Hi, I just wanted to thank you for the gift. I have been wearing this smile ever since you gave it to me," I said while grinning at him.

"Okay, that was cute. I liked that one," Jamie said surprised.

"I'm glad we both agree. I thought it was pretty cute too," I answered.

"Not as cute as you," he replied.

"Oohhhh," everyone around us chimed in.

"You're not supposed to flirt back, Jamie. It's supposed to just be the girls," I said to him.

"I like being a rule breaker."

I shook my head and tried my best not to smile but it was very difficult. We all stood back in line and faced the camera once more to do the outro.

"Check out The School For Good and Evil only on Netflix," Kit said to the camera.

"Tell them please," Jamie whispered to Kit.

"Please," Kit added.

We all laughed and the video ended. Never would I have thought that the cast would be flirting with each other for a Youtube video. Especially Jamie and I.