Best Friends with Benefits #2: Getting Acquainted Beyond the Heat

Corrine's pov:

Two weeks later at Eunhyuk's house, in the projector room

This couch seems too big and comfy for just the two of us

This couch seems too big and comfy for just the two of us...? And the space feels even more enclosed because we're sitting smack in the centre-

He grabbed my cheek, pulling me into a kiss while pushing me down against the corner so that my head was on the backrest, the pillow supporting my back. I immediately eased in to his advances, cupping his nape as he opened his mouth further and pushed deeper with his tongue.

Counting from the start, this is our fourth session already. We're supposed to be focusing on the goddamn movie, but this has happened again. To be fair, it's his fault. Having me alone with him in this dark and quiet projector room? C'mon.

I ran my hand underneath his shirt to caress him, and he began kissing my earlobe before brushing his mouth down to suck on the side of my neck. Heck, that felt good.

He pressed kisses onto my jaw and cheek before returning to my lips, brushing his hand down to undo the buttons on my top. He lowered his body, raining kisses down from my collarbone to my chest and stomach. Then he pulled me in by the nape and crushed his lips against mine, caressing my thigh with his fingers and coaxing moans out of me.

He is not taking control that easy.

I pulled his hand away, hooking my leg onto his hip. He exhaled heavily, impatiently wrapping it around his waist so he could shift closer to me. I wrapped the other leg around his waist, running my fingers through his hair as I deepened the kiss.

By the time we finished minutes later, we both had our tops off.

"I swear, I can never finish a movie thanks to you." He remarked after putting his shirt back on, still panting as he leaned against the backrest.

I scoffed after pulling my tee down over my head. "As if you're the only one? These movies so far are the ones I've been planning to finish! Say that again and I'll make sure you don't get to watch it at all, from start to end."

"What, you want to fuck me for two hours?" He smirked, an electrifying look in his eyes. Oh, I hate it that he's such a natural at flirting.

I smirked back. "Don't make me."

His eyes widened, and he quickly looked away while clearing his throat. Does he think I'm serious? And why do I find it cute that his ears are furiously red again? I moved over to him and gently held his ears with my fingers, smiling cheekily. "You don't really think I'll do that, do you?"

"W-what? No, no. Are you crazy? No." His ears turned even hotter. Look at that serious, innocent look on his face. He looks like he was really thinking about it.

"Hyukjae-ah, do I really make you blush this much? I can cook an egg here, you know," I teased.

"No, you can't." He frowned, then blinked several times. "What did you call me?"