Best Friends with Benefits #3: Eunhyuk and the Boys

Corrine's pov:

A few weeks later at Prodigy Studios

He looks so different in this hairstyle, but also so good... I wonder what's going on inside his head? He looks like he's zoning out.

"I know, I like his previous hairstyle too but he said he wanted to try a different look for our stage this time..."

I tried not to stare at him so hard from the opposite end of the table as Donghae continued speaking

We hadn't met or had any make-out sessions during the past few weeks because of how busy he was with his performances for D&E's new album, and we finally got to meet that day because Donghae had asked for me to direct their upcoming stage. We were currently having a discussion in one of the studio's meeting rooms.

I never noticed how good he looks in just a plain white tee. Is it weird that I want to kiss him now and feel his biceps? Crap, could he also be thinking about it?

After the meeting, he followed me back to my place to catch up. Just a few minutes after we entered the living room, it was as if he read my mind.

He sealed my lips with his, pressing me down onto the floor in one swift move while cushioning my head with his hand. I whimpered the moment his lips began moving against mine. Are those sparks I feel? And I love how he always protects me and ensures I never get hurt, no matter what we're doing. I really had no idea that he was this gentle and thoughtful.

I slid my hands up his back, taking my time to caress him. Lee Hyukjae... I'd gotten used to the soft plumpness of his lips, and I was slowly becoming attached. Everything about him seems to be... growing on me. That doesn't mean anything, does it?

I got up and turned so that I was on top of him instead. I leaned in, kissing him hotly before trailing my lips down his neck and collarbone, slightly pushing his shirt up while caressing him underneath it.

Then I moved down and straddled him, running my fingers through my hair as I glanced down at him. Let's see what else we can do here... He likes it when I dominate, huh?

I grabbed his collar, pulling him up to me and leaning forward so I could whisper in his ear. "Show me how much you like it when I'm on top."

Without missing a beat, I pushed my lips onto his and pulled him into a steamy, wet kiss. He instantly obeyed when I started pulling his shirt up, allowing me to slide it up and over his head.

"You're getting hard." I teased, pushing him back onto the floor. He's always so turned on when I dominate, and his ears and neck always turn so red. I ran my fingers through his hair, continuing the kiss before moving down. Time to give him what he likes.

Slowly I dragged my lips down to his chest, pressing a soft kiss there. He probably thinks I'll start slow with light kisses, but no. This time, I'll give him more. I opened my mouth, giving him a slow lick before moving to plant hot and heavy kisses up and down his body. He groaned as I ran my tongue across his skin, thrill pulsing in my body.