A Boxing Thrill #4: Making A Choice

Corrine's pov:

Suddenly, all the hurt and frustration disappeared. Before I knew it, my eyes were closed and I was grabbing the hem of his shirt, kissing him back.

My eyebrows knitted into a frown as he brushed his thumb across my cheekbone, our lips pushing and pulling away from each other. My heart feels like it's about to explode! Why does this feel so good? Heat was spreading across my entire body, and I sighed softly as his warm breaths slowly mingled with mine.

My grip on his shirt tightened when he parted his lips further, sliding his hand into my hair as his tongue entered my mouth. Oh, dear god. He wrapped his free arm tightly around my waist to pull me closer while my hand found his arm, brushing up and down his bicep. Damn, I've always loved him in sleeveless tops knowing how ripped he is but today... It's a goddamn blessing. He let out a low groan as our tongues intertwined deeply, the warm and moist sensation creating an intense blur of pleasure and satisfaction that made me feel weak in the knees.

"Donghae..."

Lee Donghae. This is my best friend, Lee Donghae! What on earth are we doing?

Slowly we pulled away, both exhaling heavily. Our faces were still merely an inch apart and I could feel his hot breaths on my skin. That was one steamy kiss.

The longing and desire in his eyes were clear, but I was confused.

Why did I kiss him back?

"Do you know what's my problem now?" He whispered, holding my gaze intently.

I saw it. I saw it all in his eyes. "Since... Since when?"

"Just a year ago. I've been keeping my feelings in check since then. But ever since that Eunhyuk came into the picture, it became impossible to fight my feelings for you. I've wanted you all this time, but all you did was look at him. I was going crazy." His eyes were filled with so much hurt and jealousy, I instantly knew he meant every word to the core. I just didn't expect it to break my heart the way it did. He took my hand, placing it on his chest where his heart was. "You're so clueless... You have no idea how much this has been hurting."

"Hae..." I whispered. The way his eyes shone in the dark made me want to grab his face and kiss him again; take away his pain.

His gaze slowly filled with confusion. "Why did you kiss me back?"

I stared up into his deep eyes, my mind blank. All I could feel was my heart racing. The more I looked at him, the faster it went. "I... I don't... I think I..."

"I thought Eunhyuk is the one you like." His gaze intensified as he stared hard into my eyes, trying to search for an answer.

Hyukjae...

As if he'd found it, he spoke. "You have feelings for us both."

His words hit me like a truck. Oh, no.

"I think I should be included in this conversation." My eyes widened when I heard Hyukjae's voice from behind me. I watched in a daze as he approached us and stood next to Donghae.

This is not happening!

"Is it true? You have feelings for both of us?" His gaze was intense as he gazed at me, his biceps tightening as he folded his arms.

He's hot when he's angry. My eyes travelled to Donghae, Hyukjae, then Donghae, then Hyukjae.

I'm screwed.

"God, I wish I didn't..." I buried my face in my hands, feeling my stress level reach its peak. Argh, what's happening?!

Eunhyuk scoffed loudly. "You like him too? Why? This guy, seriously?"