Best Friends with Benefits #4: What's Up with Him?

Corrine's pov:

"Can't you stay? It's still early... Just relax." His voice was soft and lulling, effortlessly persuading me to give in.

"O-okay..." I did as he said, completely incapable of resisting. Ever since we started being fwbs, all I've seen is how pure and soft he is, and it's driving me crazy. He's like a frickin' sweet little puppy! It felt so good and comforting being in his arms this way, yet my skin was flushing as his entire body was encasing mine. My heart was racing from our close proximity, and I was too nervous to move an inch.

He was oddly silent until I felt a slight movement from him, as if he'd tensed up. "Hyukjae? Are you okay? Wh-" My words caught in my throat when he kissed the spot just behind my ear.

I gasped, taken aback by his sudden initiative. My breath hitched when I felt his nose and lips against my skin. He slowly slid them down along the side of my neck, his lips especially brushing ever so sensually. Then he started kissing.

All my thoughts were silenced, and my body took over in responding to his advances. As if by instinct I closed my eyes, feeling myself weaken in his arms every passing second. I whimpered when he gave me a gentle bite, then continued planting hot, deep kisses which burned my skin.

Since when did his kisses feel so good?

"Take off your shirt." His voice was low and husky, filled with authority. Without thinking, I obeyed once again. I'm always listening to him and letting him do whatever he wants the moment he asks... And it's never been so easy to obey him before.

He started planting kisses on my shoulder, then leaned forward and pressed his lips onto the area right next to my mouth. Instantly sensing what he wanted to do I turned my head, locking gazes with him for a brief second.

I see the need in his eyes.

As our lips met, I reached back and held the back of his head. His tongue moved fervidly against mine as we kissed, burning up the air between us like never before.

There was something else this time, something more than just lust and desire.

Passion. As if we really wanted to be kissing each other, not just because we needed to. I felt so weak just from the taste of his lips, and a tingly warmth spread over my free hand on my lap as he covered it with his.

Then I felt him move his hand to my waistband. A second later, he'd pushed into my shorts. I instantly felt my breath hitch. My head spun in pleasure as he started to stroke my sensitive area, the only obstacle between it and his fingers that thin layer of fabric. "Hmm..."

We've never really touched each other from the waist down except that one time, but he's officially broken past that boundary today. I just... didn't expect it to feel this good. We're getting more and more intimate, and I'm enjoying every second of it.

I tilted my head to give him more access as he lowered his kisses to my collarbone, his fingers painfully teasing against my lingerie. I moaned, mumbling his name breathlessly when his thumb stroked so slowly, as if savouring every second. "Lee Hyukjae..." He was taking his time to make me feel good, and it felt amazing.

Suddenly he stopped, removing his hand and lifting his head. No, why? I barely managed to open my eyes, catching the reflection of us on the blank TV screen.

"Is it wrong for us not to stop?" He asked while watching it, his voice low and uncertain.

"I don't know... You tell me." I breathed, pulling him in by his nape for another kiss.