Celebrate: A Christmas Special with Super Junior

[A/N: I'm so sorry I published this late, it was such a last minute idea 😭 It's inspired by the behind-the-scenes video of Suju filming Celebrate's MV last year. Happy Christmas! Hope you guys like it 🎄❤️ ❤️]

🎵Play Santa Tell Me by Ariana Grande as you read🎵

(Or you could always stick to Celebrate 😉)

Ji-ah's pov:

Feeling Christmas all around

And I'm trying to play it cool

When I see him walking 'cross the room

"Cut! Good job, Donghae-ssi. Now you'll be filming the next shot with Seo Ha." I announced through the megaphone. Phew, that was close. Seriously, that was a full on facial muscle control exercise. How can he look so gorgeous just standing there and make my job so hard? I could barely contain the smile on my face when he pretended to punch the Christmas tree out of embarrassment as applause and cheers erupted from the staff. Look at him engaging in a mini skit of his own... He's like a child sometimes, which is so cute! While the crew started shifting the equipment and setting up for the next shot, he made his way to Seo Ha, the child actor hired for the MV.

When the cameraman from the behind-the-scenes production team started filming them, I couldn't help watching from the side. The weather was getting frosty from the first snow, but he was making the set feel all warm and toasty, especially the way he was smiling and teasing Seo Ha.

 The weather was getting frosty from the first snow, but he was making the set feel all warm and toasty, especially the way he was smiling and teasing Seo Ha

"Aww, you guys look like father and son." I joked, which made him toss me a glance.

" I joked, which made him toss me a glance

Oops. Time to get back to work. I couldn't wait to see how the shot would turn out on camera because heck, I loved the way he handled kids. He was so playful in his own way and full of charisma when joking around with them, like a father who loved teasing his children. Well, it was clear he'd spent too much time with Eunhyuk, that prankster buddy of his. It came back to him in the best way, because Seo Ha played a tiny prank on him. He had no idea what was going on until the crew members starting cooing and laughing, which made him turn behind to catch the little angel in the act.