A Boxing Thrill #5 Ending 1: Donghae

[A/N: I couldn't pick who to let Corrine end up with, so I decided to write two versions... where she chooses Donghae in one and Eunhyuk in the other ;) This is the version where she chooses Donghae. Check out the upcoming Ver 2 if you wanna see how it goes with our anchovy~~]

Corrine's pov:

Ding dong!

A few seconds later, he opened the door with a click. He was drying his hair with his towel which was draped loosely across his shoulder, but stopped short when he saw me. He stared down at me, his deep brown eyes intently following mine as if he were trying to read the situation. "What are you doing here at this time?"

When my gaze fell on the damp locks slicking down his forehead, I wanted to just fall into his arms and run my fingers through them. I've seen him like this so many times, but he looks so different to me now.

Neither of us saw this coming, that I'd one day see him as a man and choose him to be mine. We'd spent so much time together, I couldn't imagine my life without him.

And having him as a best friend wasn't enough for me.

I stepped forward, grabbed both ends of his towel and yanked him towards me so that our lips met for a brief kiss. "What do you think?" I could feel my heart beating rapidly as I watched the swirl of emotions in his eyes, instantly hit by the significance of this moment. It's really time. Time we branded each other, once and for all. "Stop being just my best friend, Lee Donghae. Be my boyfriend."

A few seconds later, his strong arms were enveloping me in a tight hug. "Finally... I've waited so long for this."

I'm sorry, Hae. I'm sorry it took so long. "Take this as a lifelong apology from me." I wrapped my arms around his neck and tilted my chin upwards, reaching for his lips once more. He responded immediately, banding his arms around my waist as we fell into a deep kiss. I poured all my desires into him, threading my fingers into his hair while my free hand dropped to his chest. As I caressed him longingly, relief surged through my blood like a wave. Finally, I can do this freely. And his heart is racing like a wild horse, which just speaks ever so loudly of his feelings for me.

My name escaped him in a low whisper when I parted my lips more, urging him to kiss me more. He immediately pushed his tongue in further, stroking and teasing until I could savour the refreshing taste of lemon. "You changed your toothpaste flavour," I mumbled against his mouth.

"You don't like it?" He muttered a hazy reply as he delivered a gentle bite to my lower lip that nearly made me gasp. Hell, is he trying to make me lose it when we've only just started?

"I-I didn't say that."

"Okay, now shut up." Careful not to break the kiss, he shut the door with his foot before pressing me up against the wall. I eagerly complied, following his lead as he reached up into my hair and held me possessively. "I told you, you're mine to keep."

As my hands ran all over him, I found deep in my heart that I finally believed him.

Later at night, 9.30pm

30pm