A Boxing Thrill #2: Accidents

Corrine's pov:

Friday morning, at home.

"Tie." Donghae passed me the navy blue tie in his hand as he stood in front of the mirror.

I draped it over his neck, shaking my head as I saw how his eyes were glazing over. Poor thing, he only managed to get a few hours of sleep the night before. He still had to make a trip to Busan later in the evening for work and would only be back a week later.

Once I was done, he leaned forward and rested his head on my shoulder, mumbling sleepily. "Do I have to go?"

I giggled, caressing his back. Was sleepy Hae always this cute? "Who told you to choose PR for a job?"

His head suddenly snapped up and his eyes bore into mine. "Skip boxing class until I'm back. Don't go alone."

I frowned. "I thought we promised not to skip lessons just because one of us can't make it."

His head dropped to my shoulder again, and his hands found my waist. "I don't want you to flrjrjjrty..."

"What?"

He let out a defeated sigh in response, leaving my question unanswered. I was about to ask him again but he snuggled up against me, his grip around me tight. I stiffened feeling his breaths tickling the sensitive spot on my neck, just above my collarbone.

Oh, gosh. Why is this making me so restless? I quickly cleared my throat and urged him to move. But he refused and clung to me like a koala bear, even when we reached his office building.

This guy... He'd only be gone for a week. I hardly found it a long time so I didn't know why I got off the car after him, grabbed him and filled his cheeks with kisses. Eh whatever, it made him smile.

After class at the lockers.

I turned on my phone and sent him a message asking if he'd already reached his hotel.

He sent over a photo in response. Ha, again. For some reason, he's been quite into selfies lately.

I hope you're not flirting with that guy

Dang... It's so unfair that he looks so good in such a casual pic. I raised my eyebrow when I saw the caption. Did he get bitten by a zombie on the train? Why would he say that out of the blue?

You weirdo, why is that your concern?

He didn't reply, so I just kept my phone in my locker and headed into the washroom to shower.