Best Friends with Benefits #6: Losing Control

Corrine's pov:

Chills ran all over my skin as his gaze swept down my body, taking a good look at every part of what I was wearing. It's hard not to ogle him either, he looks so good in this outfit.

I was the one who asked for a break but here I was, provoking him with everything I knew

Seeing him in a performing outfit just gave my rash decision a validation and strengthened my resolve to show him what I could do.

He sure can put up a performance... It was the first time I saw him dance like that with a girl that day, and I hated it. I know he was just doing his job, but I hated how good he was and how he seemed to be enjoying it so much.

All I could think about was why he never looked at me like that. Was I not good enough to have that effect on him? He looked so confident and relaxed, as if he could easily engage in such intimacy with any other girl when I was the only one he'd been doing it with. It made me crazy jealous.

After my rehearsal with Yesung, I just headed out to the mall for some fresh air. When I passed by a lingerie store, the last thing I'd expected was to step in and buy something I never once dreamed of wearing in front of my best friend.

There was only one thing I wanted to do - see how much I could make him want me.

"I-I thought y-you asked me to help you with something..." He stuttered softly, his wide eyes never leaving mine as I guided him out of the bathroom. He didn't even seem to notice that his hands were already on my waist.

"Yeah, I was just wondering... Do you like this?"

He blushed, his ears the brightest shade of red I'd ever seen. Look at him, being this cute and shy when he was just full of authority and control the last time! God, his duality is driving me insane. "Uh, y-yeah. It's.. it's nice."

I started walking forward, making him back up. "Just nice?"

"You look good... really good..."

We're getting closer and closer to the bed. "That's still a little vague..."

"I-" He fell backwards onto the bed in a sitting position. I climbed on and started moving in, making him back up until his feet were resting on the bed. Fuck, he's adorable when he's speechless and nervous like this.

I ran a hand up his thigh, making him tense up. He sure is one heck of a dancer, his thighs are so robust. "You were saying?"

"Sexy... You're sexy." He managed at last, his breathing now shallow. I smiled. In one swift move, I pushed him down so that he ended up in a sleeping position.

I stared into his eyes, stroking his cheek with the back of my fingers. "That's not going to get you out of what I'm about to do to you tonight." I paused to run a hand down his inner top to where his chest was slightly exposed. Then I lowered my head, pressing a kiss onto his bare skin.