1. one

☆---•°○°•---☆
HAPPY READING ♡

Almost four month passed in jiffy since the day she got married and came into this house. Everything changed yet Nothing.

The house she was supposed to come was same, her in-laws were same but what was different was her heart which was broken instead of being joyous about her wedding and her husband, who left for overseas, the next day they got married and again, he was on another trip for a week now, and will be returning today.

She walked downstairs, wearing a powder blue kurta along with white pants, ready for her office. No one can call her a newly wedded, looking at the minimum effort she was putting beside putting vermillion and the Naptual chain around her neck.

Her eyes fell on the person, she hated the most at the moment. Ahaan, who was sitting on the dining table. Aadhya have been trying her best to avoid him, since he came back a week ago into the house and her work hours were helping her the most.

She saw the youngers, touching the feet of elder ones so she did the same. Looking around, she found two seats beside Ahaan empty but she was not willing to sit anywhere close to him, so she choose the one beside Riya.

She couldn't help but to get a view of Ahaan who clenched his jaw but nonetheless, chewed his food and the only reason he couldn't utter a word was his father and uncle.

Naveen, Ahaan's father didn't like his presence in the house but he couldn't utter a word when Ahaan's grandmother, Gaytri said that this house belongs to Ahaan too.

He was ready to argue until Aadhya interfered saying that she doesn't have an issue. Although she had, she hated his presence to the core but she didn't want to have a tag, who would call her a home wrecker, someone who is ruining the peace of the home.

Everyone finished their breakfast one by one and being a slow eater, Aadhya was the last one to finish. Picking up her plate, she walked into the kitchen and kept it in the sink.

"I'm leaving for work, Maa." Aadhya announced, looking at her mother-in-law, Avantika.

"Take care." Avantika nodded, tapping her cheeks. She smiled a little before walking away.

Everyone in the house adored her and loved her except two.

Her Grandmother-in-law, Gaytri was a strick woman in terms of law and orders of the family, along with her conservative thinking. She wasn't very fond of love marriage when Ahaan introduced Aadhya to everyone but Ahaan somehow pursued her but now, instead of Ahaan, Aadhya was married to his elder brother which was beyond the liking of the eldest lady of the house.

Second was, Her husband, Aayansh, he had an intimidating aura and wasn't fond of growing close to people. He was someone, she never had a talk with, not at least a proper conversation and neither he was interested. Even though he was a chef, he was opposite to what his profession demanded.

People use to call him rude for his straightforwardness and cold because even after appearing on the television for the number of reasons, none have seen him smiling. He was a workaholic man, who has always avoided being part of family discussions, until it affected him.

What the outsiders didn't know was, he had to fight with his grandmother to pursue cooking as his profession. She didn't like it and wanted him to take over the family business which he clearly refused. But he was grateful to his father who supported him and today he was one of the renowned chef in the world who had two Michelin starts and owned number of restaurants in India and was spreading his business overseas too.

Aadhya knew very little about him. Earlier when she was dating his younger brother, they conversed only a few times and and that too, when Aadhya initiated. Till now she only knew that you don't have to blabber around him, nor disturb him when he's working and he have anger issues.