5

Yn startled awake when the Hogwarts express steamed into the station. The seat beside her was empty. Daphne just have left her while she slept, she thought. She jolted forward to get up and collect her belongings, when she felt material slip forward off her. She looked down and saw that a black blazer had been draped over her shoulder's. She gathered the material in her hand, feeling the soft silk blend on her skin. She glanced across and saw Draco sitting with his elbow on the table and his chin resting in his elbow, looking out of the window, whilst everyone hurriedly tried to leave. Most notably though he was sans blazer. Instead, she could see that he only wore his black shirt the sleeves rolled up to reveal his forearms and the top two buttons undone. She stood from her seat, smoothing down her skirt and stepped forward towards him.

"Thanks," she whispered holding it out for him. He quickly stood and accepted it back, almost knocking his hand on the backage rack. She swiftly turned, the ends of her hair whipping against Draco's chest and picked up her bag, striding after the students making their way onto the platform.

Draco shrugged on his jacket and took down his small satchel, gripping it in his hand. Blaise and Pansy move to follow Yn's lead but turn to wait for Draco.

"You two go on. I want to check something."

Yn had still been on the train waiting for the queue to get off the train to move. She glanced back and saw Draco still in the compartment.

"He's acting strange," Pansy announced.

"It's probably just his family. I wouldn't take it to heart." Blaise had always been supportive of Draco no matter what, even if he did not always agree with him. This was another one of those times.

The queue finally subsided, and Yn moved to step down onto the platform, when the hand of Theodore Nott presented itself. She looked at it and then to the face behind it. She placed her hand in his as he helped her down. "Welcome back," he winked at her and them strolled off, glancing back of her is shoulder sat her smugly. Is this what she had to ensure for the rest of the year.

She was only alone briefly before being joined by Tracey, Daphne, Milicent, and Pansy, who had all formed a line alongside her.

"You'll ride with us. We have so much to catch up on," Millicent excitedly lifted her shoulders to her ears.

"Hey," Blaise poked Pansy's back. "What about me?"

"No can-do Balise," Pansy shrugged with not an ounce of sympathy. "This is a girls dormitories thing. You can take a carriage with the boys."

"You and Draco are snakes," Blaise disapproved before increasing his pace to catch up with the boys.

Pansy rolled her eyes and laughed with the girls.

As much as Yn hated to admit it, spending time with other people her age was fun. She was so used to being around adults it felt like she was a middle-aged woman sometimes, far beyond her years.

They had tagged onto the queue for the carriages when Yn felt like she was missing something. She opened her bad shock her head in annoyance. She has left her book on the train. I'll be back. I left something on the train," she had begun to retrace her steps already.

"But we are almost at the front of the queue," Pansy called out.

"Go on without me. I'll catch up," Yn called out, as she quickly scuttled towards the train. It would leave for London soon. Then her book and the parchment would be gone forever.

On her way she jogged past Hermione and Ron.

"Yn?" Hermione called after her.

"Where are you going? Hogwarts is that way." Ron chuckled. "Running away already?"

"You wish Ronald," Yn panted. "I just left something on the train."

"Oh right," Ron empathised having done that many times himself. He'd left Scabbers on their once. Maybe he should have.

"You haven't seen Harry, have you?" Hermione inquired.

"Nope," Yn yelled at the top of her lungs seeing as though she had made it a considerable distance now.

Fortunately, the train was still parked in the station. She easily found the door that she had used to disembark the train. That was when she collided with Draco, who was firmly closing the accordion door to the carriage. "Yn," he breathed out, steading her by her arms, before she could lose her balance.

"Draco," she replied in acknowledgement, then tried to step around him, but his body blocked the door into the car.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, although for reason unknown to Yn he kept glancing over his shoulder.

She unconsciously pouted her bottom lip. "I left my book at my seat. So, if you don't mind I'm just going to go and fetch it," She tried to compact her body to weave past him.

Draco nodded slowly. "I'll get it for you." He opened the door a fraction and slid into the car. He had to leap over the section of the ground where Harry lay covered by the cloak of invisibility. He returned to Yn moments later with the book is his hand and making sure to close the door again. "Is this the one?" He looked down at the cover. 'The unprecedented art of Occlumency and Legilimency.'

"Yes." She removed the book from his hand, clasping her arms around and hugging it close to her chest.

"Interesting read?" His eyebrows were raised. Unfortunately, Draco knew a little too much about Occlumency. He couldn't share that with Yn. It would raise far too many questions.

"Not as satisfying as one might think." Yn still had a bitter taste in her mouth from the words that had caused her to stop reading earlier.

"Hmm," Draco nodded at her honesty. He looked out the window at the darkening sky. "We should get back. After you." He motioned for her to step down first.

----------------------------------------

Alright come on. I need to hear your Draco Theories or any harry potter theories for that matter.

The crazies theory I've heard is that Draco was bitten by Greyback and turned it a werewolf