16

[ youtube & instagram ]

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧

random vlog + meet our new friend!!

the video begins with Danelly showing the camera a purple furry bag. she opens it, taking out a bottle of mascara and then proceeds to show that to the camera.

"everyone's asking for the mascara i use so here it is, link will be in the description."

the video cuts. now, she's holding up the camera classic vlog style as she opens what appears to be her front door.

"going over to the triplets house. this vlog is spontaneous and that means i'm gonna stay up all night editing just to upload it tomorrow, or today for you guys."

she pauses, knocking on a door and waiting a few seconds before it swings open and the girl squeals.

"Nicky!"

Danelly wraps her arms around Nic, forgetting about the camera and showing the inside of the house before pulling away and holding it up to the boy.

"say hi, Nic!"

"hi Nic," he teases, walking back into the house as Danelly turns to close the door.

"oh, exciting news everyone!"

"Dan's pregnant," Chris yells from off camera.

the video cuts to Danelly chasing Chris around the house, Nic and Matt recording and giggling.

the video cuts again, now to Danelly laying on the floor.

"i'm not pregnant. we have a new friend! you guys might know her, her name's Chiara. she's coming over today."

Danelly gives the camera a big smile before a pillow gets thrown at her face.

"hey!" she yells, throwing the pillow away from her and staring at the person who threw it.

the video cuts to Danelly sitting on top of Chris.

"apologize!" she shouts.

"no!"

"Christopher Owen Sturniolo!"

"Danelly Lilliana Brooks!"

the video cuts, Danelly now sitting in the kitchen, completely ignoring Chris trying to talk to her.

"Danelly, cmon i'm sorry. how many times do i have to say it?"

Danelly looks the other way, pretending she can't hear him.

"what? do you want me to grovel?"

"that'd be nice," she shrugs.

the video cuts again, now pointing at Chris on his knees.