21

[ youtube & instagram ]

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

long awaited Q&A with Chiara !!

"hello everyone," Danelly greets her viewers, smiling brightly. "today we're gonna be answering questions we get all the time. and i mean, all the time."

Danelly unlocks her phone, opening the photos app and pressing on the first question she had taken a screenshot of. she hands the phone to Chiara, encouraging her to read the first question.

complying, Chiara reads aloud. "do you have any siblings?"

"i have a little sister," Danelly answers. "i actually have a video planned to introduce her to you all."

"yeah, and i'm an only child," Chiara smiles, handing the phone back to Danelly.

"next question is who is your favorite artist?"

"Harry Styles," Chiara answers. "however, i will say with the Hailey and Selena drama, Selena Gomez is a very close second."

"good answers, mine is Lana Del Rey, she's my wife and we have five kids together so the rest of y'all can stop saying you wanna marry her, thank you," Danelly jokes, smiling sweetly at the camera as Chiara grabs the phone again.

"if you could visit any place in the world, where would you go?"

"easy, Italy."

"really? i would go to Mexico or Scotland, maybe."

Danelly nods, taking the phone back. "who is one celebrity you are dying to meet?"

"oh, easy. Angelina Jolie."

"yes! oh my— yes, that's my answer too," Danelly exclaims as she hands the phone back to Chiara.

"a video you really wanna make?"

"uhh..reading assumptions about me."

Chiara nods. "i don't wanna make a youtube channel but i do wanna make a day in my life tiktok."

just then there's a knock on the door.

"Danelly?" someone is heard calling from the other side.

both girls look at each other, wide eyed.

"Danelly i could hear you and Chiara, it's Sebastian."

the two then start giggling, Chiara explaining to the camera that they asked Sebastian to drop off some food for them while Danelly gets up from the floor and opens her door.

"why was the door locked?" he is heard asking from off camera.

Chiara watches the two, smiling as Danelly giggles and explains they were just filming a video for her to upload the next day.

soon, the door is heard closing, Danelly taking her place next to Chiara on the floor, this time with a plastic bag she places in front of the two.

"we're both so hungry so this'll be the last question," Danelly states, Chiara nodding in agreement. "do you and Chiara have a crush on each other?"

"i have a crush on Danelly," Chiara blurts our, quickly turning her head and watching Danelly intently.

"that's not what we planned," Danelly says quietly, looking wide eyed at the girl sat next to her.

"i know. i just.. i've been wanted to tell you for a while now. it's ok if you don't-"

"Chiara if you say it's ok if i don't feel the same way i will bite your head off."

"do you? feel the same way?"

Danelly smiles brightly, nodding her head. Chiara begins to smile, hugging the girl. they begin to giggle, smiling and staring at each other before remembering the video.

"well, that's not what i had planned but im leaving it in," Danelly says, her smile not fading. "that's it for todays video, i hope you enjoyed. follow my insta and...yeah. bye!"

the video ends with Danelly giving a big smooch to the camera, Chiara snickering as Danelly's face takes up the screen.

danellybrooks

liked by seb.smith and 827,292 others

danellybrooks new vid + a surprise at the end 😝

comments

chiar.uhh best surprise ever

user29 omw to watch it rn

user19 BRO WHAT IM WHAT ANT CHRIS???
user18 her and chris never said they were dating

user10 OMG WHAT IS THEIR NAME???
user48 yess no more danelopher

user71 im heartbroken

user69 let's be respectful! chiara and danelly probably don't appreciate everyone in the comments saying their relationship is disappointing and saying they rather danelly date one of her best friends!!
chiar.uhh liked this comment!

AUTHORS NOTE !
jules is so pretty.

also idk yall i kinda dont like
this chapter..