43

[ imsg & IRL ]

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

vagina !

[ dAm ; Avery
Dam ; Danelly
daM ; Mallory ]

Dam
come over @ 8:30

daM
4 what

dAm
kk!

daM
Danelly

BRO

for what

istg
seen 10:37 am

"hi," Danelly greets as she opens the door, smiling at Avery and Mallory who both managed to arrive on time.

"hey," Avery smiles, walking in as Danelly moves aside.

"why are we here?"

"to have a sleepover, duh. Angel's getting the ingredients to make brownies, come on."

the three girls talk as they make their way to the kitchen, stopping as the enter and see Angela sprawled out on the floor.

"Angela?" Avery asks.

Angela sits up, waving at the girls before laying back down.

"what are you doing, Gel?" Mallory asks.

"i got bored waiting for you guys so i decided to lay down," she pauses, moving her arms and and legs. "floor angel!"

Mallory laughs, laying next to Angela and beginning to join her in making floor angels. Danelly and Avery laugh as they head to the kitchen counter, starting the brownie batter.

"wait, don't finish without us," Angela yells, quickly standing up as she hears the eggs cracking.

"you guys are so fake," Mallory smiles, sitting on the counter next to the stove.

"you're not gonna help?" Avery asks.

"she doesn't help with baking, she's the taste tester," Danelly informs, smiling at her best friend before beginning to stir the ingredients.

Avery preheats the oven before buttering the pan, making sure it would be ready when Danelly finished the batter.

"Avery, can you pass me some chocolate chips?" Angela asks. "they're in that cabinet right there."

Angela nods, opening the cabinet and searching for the chocolate chips.

"we don't need them, the brownies are already chocolate," Mallory says, hopping off the counter and helping Avery look.

"the more chocolate the better. Tia taught me that."

"who's Tia?" Avery asks.

"Sebastian. Angel loves calling him Tia."

"he never corrects her," Mallory shrugs. "i think he likes it."

"what can i say? i'm a people pleaser," Angela shrugs.

the four girls laugh as Danelly begins dumping the brownie mix into the pan, the oven beeping to signal that its done preheating.

Angela quickly adds a couple handfuls of chocolate chips as Danelly places the pan in the oven, putting a timer for 20 minutes.

while they wait, Angela and Mallory decide to lay back down on the ground, Avery and Danelly leaning against the counter.

"Chris told me about your brownies," Avery says, Mallory and Angelas laughter ceasing.