48

*49 will be better*

[ IRL ]

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

Danelly knocks on the front door of the Jackson residence. both girls had decided the night before they'd meet up at Avery's house, seeing as most of the time they had gone to Danelly's.

almost immediately the door opens, revealing a smiling Avery.

"come in!"

they pair make their way into the living room, sitting on the couch where the chips and drinks were already there waiting for them.

"i'm glad we can hang out," Avery says as Danelly reaches for her glass of apple juice. "i watched some of your videos before i met you and kinda figured i was bookstore girl, i'm happy it's not awkward. that and i saw how much chemistry you and Chris have."

Danelly places her glass on the table, turning her body to face the girl seated next to her.

"Avery, i'm going to tell you what i've had to tell literally everyone. nothing has ever been there between Chris and i. we're friends."

"no, yeah, i know. Chris tells me like all the time. he also jokes saying he'd never date you," she laughs, not intending anything malicious.

Danelly smiles. "i know, me and Chris? bleh."

Avery turns, grabbing the remote as Danelly's smile fades and she takes another sip of apple juice.

she yawns, confused since she had slept well the night before.

"what do you wanna watch?"

"it's up to you. hey, where's your bathroom?"

"upstairs, last door on the right."

"thanks!"

as Danelly leaves, Avery receives a text from Chris. he asks what she was doing, knowing she was with Danelly, and Avery tells him that Danelly and herself had decided to watch a movie.

he asks if he could join, Avery shooting down the idea saying that it was the perfect opportunity to gain 100% approval from his best friend. Chris had replied saying it wasn't necessary and insisting he join the two but she brushed him off, putting her phone on Do Not Disturb just in time for Danelly to return from the bathroom.

"what movie'd you pick?"

Avery smiles brightly. "Crybaby."

Danelly smiles back, eating chips as the movie starts, the two girls snickering at certain parts of the movie, throwing popcorn at others, and overall having a good time together.

authors note!
thus is so short idk what else
to put also who should be
avery's face claim cause idk