63

∘°∘♡∘°∘ ∘°∘♡∘°∘ ∘°∘♡∘°∘

youtube & instagram

∘°∘♡∘°∘ ∘°∘♡∘°∘ ∘°∘♡∘°∘

ANGELA'S BIRTHDAY VLOG!!!

"hello beautiful people," Danelly begins, setting the camera against a bottle of water someone had left on the counter. "it's Angel's birthday!!!"

Angela enters the frame and begins dancing. Danelly soon joins in, their backs towards each other as they look at the camera and wave their arms around.

"Nic, Matt, Chris, Sebastian, and Mallory are coming over later. we're gonna just watch movies...and then i'll open presents," Angela explains to the camera as she mixes the cake batter. "it looks really..red but thats just cause we added food coloring. i promise it's edible."

the camera cuts. Danelly films Angela opening the front door, revealing the triplets on the other side with bags in their hands.

Angela goes in for a group hug, disregarding the present they had brought for her and wrapping her arms around the three boys.

"she just don't want to seem materialistic," Danelly jokes to the camera. "i'm gonna hug my friends now. brb."

the camera cuts.

"WHY WOULD YOU-"

Mallory's yelling is interrupted by a thud. Matt, the only one not in frame, aims the camera down to where Sebastian had fallen onto the floor laughing.

"it's not funny," Angela says, in between laughs.

"YOU'RE LITERALLY LAUGHING?!?!"

the camera cuts. Danelly smiles at the camera before she turns it around to show Nic and Mallory taking the cake out of the oven.

"we're gonna wait a bit for it to cool off and then we'll decorate and after that, sing happy birthday to our favorite girl!!"

the camera cuts. Danelly sets the camera up on the counter, everybody being in frame and Angela being in the middle with her, poorly, decorated cake.

the seven teenagers begin singing happy birthday, extremely off-key. Angela cringes as Sebastian, for some reason, attempts to add a whistle note.

"you are NOT Ariana Grande," Mallory says after they all finished singing.

"let me dream, MALLORY."

the camera cuts once again, now showing Angela looking down to something off camera.

"she's cutting the cake but we can't show the k-n-i-f-e on youtube," Mallory explains.

"why'd you spell it out?" Chris asks, being the first Angela had given a slice to.