38

[ IRL & instagram ]

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Chris and Nic walk over to the house next door, Nic taking out the key he shoved in his pocket after texting Matt.

"hurry," Chris sighs, impatiently. "i wanna watch the movie so i can crash."

"what did you and Avery do today?" Nic asks, unlocking the front door.

"just hung out, i guess," the youngest triplet shrugs, walking into the house with the snacks in his arms.

"did you actually buy Danelly those veggie straws?"

"she likes them," he replies, once again shrugging.

"she's still sleeping," Matt says, walking down the stairs.

"and where is Angel?" Chris asks, placing the bags of chips and candy on the table in front of the tv.

"Seb picked her up earlier. he wanted to take her to a zoo or some shit and Mal went with them," Matt yawns, plopping on the couch and reaching for the bag of gummy bears. "where's Avery?"

"i already told you," Chris huffs, sitting on the couch next to him and taking the bag from his hands. "you don't even like gummy bears."

Matt snatches them back. "Danelly got me on them."

"you make it sound like they're drugs or some shit," Nic calls, walking up the stairs.

"where are you going?"

"to see Danelly."

Matt stands up, following after the oldest triplet. "she's sleeping," he says once again, attempting to stop him from entering her room.

he was too slow.

Nic opens the door, Matt and Chris appearing behind him as they look at the girl sitting on the bed holding a rag to her elbow.

"what the fuck happened?" Chris scolds, pushing past his brothers and towards Danelly. he takes a seat beside her, removing the rag to examine the wound.

"she fell," Matt answers, sitting on the other side of her.

"she can speak for herself," Chris says, glancing at Matt before returning to Danelly's elbow.

"i just told you what happened."

"i want to hear it from her. did he hurt you? are you ok?"

Nic stares at the trio, looking from Danelly to Matt to Chris. his eyes widen, grabbing Matt's arm and pulling him out the room, closing the bedroom door.

"Danelly, are you ok?" Chris asks again.

she finally meets his eyes, nodding. "yeah."

Chris stands, walking to her bathroom and pulling out the first aid kit. he grabs a disinfectant wipe and a bandaid, cleaning her wound and then placing the bandaid gentle atop of it. then, he leans in, giving it a quick kiss.

"you haven't done that since we were ten," Danelly laughs, looking down at her hands.

he shrugs. "you haven't gotten hurt since we were ten."

Danelly silently nods her head, looking up at him once again with a small smile. "where's Avery?"

"she had to go home."

the door opens, Matt coming in and once again sitting next to Danelly.

"can i talk to you?" Chris asks.

Matt looks up at him, glancing to Danelly before agreeing.

both boys stand, exiting the room. Chris looks around the hallway, noticing Nic not being there and hearing the tv downstairs.

"why'd you lie?"

"huh?"

"you said she was sleeping," Chris whispers, somewhat aggressively.

"she's fine, Chris. she didn't want anyone to worry."

"how'd she even fall in the first place?"

"she wanted to have a race."

Chris laughs. of course it was caused by something as silly as a race. he sometimes thought Danelly was a bit immature, as well as Matt for always agreeing to do those games with her.

Matt leaves him standing there, walking back to Danelly's room and exiting a few seconds later with Danelly by his side.

"movie night," she smiles, walking past Chris and down the stairs where he can hear her say something to Nic that makes him laugh.

danellybrooks added to their story!

authors note !k im gonna work on more chapters :)

authors note !
k im gonna work on more chapters :)