57

imsg & irl

∘°∘♡∘°∘ ∘°∘♡∘°∘

my left foot 👣

dan

yes?

whats next?

wdym?

we like ecah other

mhm?

and i broke up with avery

mhm

sooo???

chris. u just broke up with avery

like JUST broke up with avery

so no dating yet?

LMAO

ur so silly

i hate u

no u don't 😇

wanna hang out?

im w avery & nic at my house

im coming over

maybe no?

why not?

im with AVERY and nic

she said we're good

text her and ask then,
dumbass

ok

avery

hi avery

heyy chris!

whats up?

ik ur ar danelly's house...

u can come over 💀

are u sure?

yes! ik u guys like each other
its fine, just come over!!

are you sure you're sure?

omg chris

ur getting on my nerves

just come over

someone open the door please

nic opens the front door, moving to the side to allow his brother to step in.

"why wasn't i told of your little confession?" he asks as the youngest triplet looks around.

"why isn't matt here?" chris asks, desperately wanting to change the subject.

"on a date."

"what? with who?"

"so we can't know about you confessing your love for danelly but you have to know who matt is on a date with? very hypocritical."

"i don't love danelly, i like her."

"that's the funniest joke i've ever heard," Avery laughs, walking to nic and wrapping her arm around him.

"you guys aren't funny."

nic feigns hurt. "we're hilarious."

chris walks passed them, looking for danelly. he looks around the living room first, then checking the kitchen before making his way upstairs to check her bedroom.

"she left to get mcdonalds!" nic yells from downstairs.

"you couldn't tell me that a couple minutes earlier?" he yells back, returning back downstairs and sitting on the couch, nic sitting in between him and avery.

"so," nic begins. "you guys don't like each other anymore or??"

"nic," chris scolds.

"hey! don't use that tone with me!"

"actually," avery interjects. "there's a girl. kinda."

"spill," nic quickly says, completely disregarding his brother as he turns his whole body to face her.

"i'm not sure but...i don't know. i was hanging out with chiara and—"

"OH MY- YOU LIKE CHIARA?!" nic yells, jumping up from his seat.

"yeah. after thinking about it, chris might've made me realize i'm lesbian."

nic lets out a cackle, pointing to his brother. "you were such a bad boyfriend she's gay now!"

"i'm back!" danelly yells.

avery and nic rush to the front door, grabbing the bag from danelly.

"the drinks are still in the car," she says. "i couldn't bring them at the same time."

"i'll get them," chrizz offers, standing from the couch and walking out the front door, his hand grazing danelly's and gently tugging it with him.

"i'll help," she says as nic and avery wave them off, walking to the couch and grabbing their food.

"avery just said i helped her realize she's lesbian," chris laughs as he grabs the cup holder with the drinks.

"she said she was gonna say that to you," danelly replies.

"chiara."

"i know. i think it's great, they're both sweet."

chris scoffs. "chiara kept you from me. us. me and matt, or matt and i whatever the correct thing is."

Danelly rolls her eyes, leading Chris back into the house.

"i thought you were helping," nic says as him and avery look up from the couch.

"i was moral support."

danelly and chris sit on the couch, nic on the floor along with avery.

"what are we doing?" chris asks.

"nothing," avery replies. "we just came to be in danelly's presence, and obviously you wanted to do the same."

"shut up."

"i'm tired. two of you can share angel's bed she's sleeping with me tonight."

"chris isn't sleeping over," nic says. "so avery and i can both sleep in your room."

"who said-"

"bye chris!"

nic pushes chris out the front door, locking it behind him before linking arms with avery and danelly. the three walk into danelly's room, laying on the bed as they pick a movie to watch together.

authors note!
im at school still and im bored
so here's another chapter :)