36

[ youtube & instagram ]

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

a day with Matthew !

the video begins with Danelly sitting at the vanity in her room, mascara in hand.

"hanging with Matt today," she says, beginning to apply the mascara to her top lashes. "i'm not entirely sure what we'll be doing but i'm sure it'll be fun."

she finishes applying the mascara on both sets of eyelashes, placing the tube back into her makeup bag and grabbing a chapstick. she quickly applies, making sure to evenly coat both lips to avoid them drying up.

"yesterday was their birthday party and everyone's kinda doing their own thing right now. Chris i believe is hanging out with Avery and Nic is with Seb, Mal is with...someone i cannot say yet," she playfully winks at the camera.

sighing, she grabs the camera from where it was propped up on and holds it up. "if i see an edit with me winking i will cry."

the camera cuts.

Danelly props the camera onto the dashboard as Matt drives, putting up her window to try and increase sound quality.

"hi pretty people," Matt says, his eyes not leaving the road.

"i had to beg him to say that," Danelly jokes, covering her yawn with the back of her hand.

"are you alright?"

"yep! just a little tired but i am not missing out on a day with the Matthew Sturniolo."

the camera cuts.

Matt records Danelly as she walks ahead of him, admiring everything she passes by.

"we came to like a flea market. Danelly has always loved coming to these so i thought i'd bring her. she stops and looks at literally everything."

Matt begins laughing as Danelly rushes towards him, grabbing his arm and pulling him along.

"look at this, Matt!" she exclaims, pointing at a selection of jewelry.

Matt shows the camera the variety of rings, necklaces, and bracelets, zooming in on the bracelet Danelly had been admiring the most.

the camera cuts.

"i bought the bracelet," Danelly smiles brightly into the camera, Matt closing the door as he enters the car. "we looked for a while longer and Matt found this awesome hat and we even got matching lego keychains!"

Matt chuckles, starting the engine. "Dan refused to leave without getting something we could have to match."

the girl rolls her eyes. "i did not refuse to leave."