33

[ imsg & IRL ]

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

dr pepper >>>

[ queen dr pepper ; danelly
king dr pepper ; sebastian
princess dr pepper ; mallory
prince dr pepper ; nic
court jester ; matt ]

court jester
danelly

queen dr pepper
what

court jester
mallory wants to say something

princess dr pepper
why'd u invite avery to the
sleepover

queen dr pepper
cause i think chris likes
her. besides, everyone was
being mean to her

king dr pepper
and?

prince dr pepper
why is seb king and im prince

court jester
nobody cares abt that nic

princess dr pepper
so we have to pretned to like her?

queen dr pepper
ehy wouldnt we like her?

king dr pepper
cause u like chris

queen dr pepper
huh

court jester
we're not as dumb as u and chris

queen dr pepper
im almost done getting ready
ill be there soon
dont say anything stupid
seen 6:57 pm

Danelly finishes brushing her hair and grabs her bag, walking down the hall to Angela's room.

"are you coming or not, Angel?"

"yes! one second," she says from behind her door.

the party wasn't a last minute thing, but Angela didn't have a friend to stay with and Danelly wasn't going to leave her home alone.

after a few more minutes, the door opens and Angela steps out, walking down the stairs with Danelly following behind her.

"im sleeping over too, right?"

"yeah."

the two Brooks girls exit their home, walking next door where music could already be heard from inside. Danelly had debated going at all, still upset with what happened earlier that day. however, Mallory and Nic convinced her otherwise, saying it'd be no fun without her.

while she knew they were only saying that to ensure her presence tonight, she felt grateful they had reassured her. she figured Chris had kicked her out in panic, not wanting Avery to think they had something going on the way Chiara had. she had pushed him away, maybe he was doing the same thing.

Angela was the one to knock on the door, Nic was the one to answer it. The two girls walked in, Angela quickly going around the house greeting everyone while Danelly watched, smiling at how excited her sister was to see everyone.

Danelly never kept Angela from her friends. in fact, they all loved her sister. Angela was always more keen to hanging out with people her own age and Danelly respected that, but that didn't mean Angela didn't love hanging out with the older kids.

since she was little, Angela loved when the triplets or Mallory had gone to the house. she loved their parties and sleepovers, and she loved how she was never excluded. even if the older kids didnt want Angela to be around, which was never the case, Danelly would take her along anyway.

Danelly's first relationship was when she was 15, making Angela around 11 years old. the boy had tried countless times to exclude the younger girl, but Danelly never let him. and although she had been oblivious to it at first, she soon caught on and dumped him.

Nic, Matt, and Chris all cheered her on in the cafeteria as she did. the guy was pissed she was ending it in front of everyone, but she was livid. not only did he try to exclude her sister, but he was also a dick about it when she had confronted him.

Danelly cringes as she thinks about him.

"what's with the look?" Sebastian asks as he walks towards her.

"thinking of Noah."

"he was a piece of shit, even for a 15 year old."

Danelly nods in agreement, watching Angela practically clinging onto Nate who just laughed and hugged her.

"he's always been good with her, no?"

"no," Danelly laughs, shaking her head. "Nate had stayed with me once to watch her when she was like, four. he panicked. like, total freakout. it was hilarious."

"in his defense," Sebastian begins, laughing. "Nate was, like, what? nine?"

Danelly laughs along, recounting how Nate quite literally almost pissed himself when Angela had started crying while she had gone to use the bathroom. when she returned to the living room she found Angela in Nate's arms, both of them crying.

"have you spoken to Chris?" Sebastian then asks, his gaze meeting hers.

"have you talked to Nic?"

"touché."

Danelly smiles knowingly at her friend, giving him a hug as Nic and Mallory approach the pair.

"what are you guys talking about?" Nic asks, prompting Sebastian's eyes to widen as he looks at Danelly.

"Angel," Danelly smiles, motioning to her sister who was now enthusiastically talking to Matt. "Seb was asking me what she'd like for christmas. ya'll know how he likes to start gift shopping early."

Mallory and Nic nod in agreement, believing Danelly as Sebastian sends her a grateful look. Danelly then spots Angela looking questioningly at Matt who, motioning towards the other side of the room, seemingly explains something to her.

Danelly walks over to Matt, Angela having left in the direction of the bathroom.

"what happened?"

Matt shrugs again. "she looked over at Avery and Chris and, asked who she was and then went to the bathroom."

Danelly looks in the direction of Chris and Avery, not seeing anything that could've upset Angela in any way. then, Matt places a hand atop her shoulder.

"you ok?"

"yeah," she smiles. "why wouldn't i be?"

"because you like-"

"i don't like Chris," Danelly says, just as Mallory came up behind them.

"i hate you so much it's unbearable," Mallory sighs, massaging her temples.

Danelly rolls her eyes. "i really don't. he's like, one of my bestest friends. you guys are crazy."

Danelly walks away from them, towards the couch. she plops down dramatically, Matt sitting next to her.

"if you say you don't, then you don't."

"thanks, Matty," she replies, resting her head on his shoulder.

"movie time!" Nic exclaims from somewhere in the room, Mallory and Sebastian fighting over who got to sit next to Danelly (Sebastian won).

Nic took his place on the chair, Mallory opted for the seat next to Matt, leaving Chris and Avery to find places on the floor.

"what movie?" Matt asks.

"the birthday boys should decide," Avery says, smiling at Chris.

AUTHORS NOTE !
the amount of stomach pain
i have rn is insane