30

[ imsg & IRL ]

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

my left foot 👣

wanna come over?

for what

cause i wanna talk

please

im omw

ily

:)

Danelly rushes down the stairs as she hears the doorbell, signaling that Chris was at the door. as she reaches the door, she swings it open and pulls Chris inside before closing it behind them.

"sit," she instructs, pointing to the couch as she walks towards the kitchen.

she grabs snacks and two pepsis, returning to the boy as she takes deep breaths. saying she was nervous about the conversation she wanted to have with him is an understatement. she could practically feel her heart beating so fast she was afraid he could hear it too.

"thanks," Chris smiles, taking the pepsi as she sits next to him. "what'd you wanna talk about?"

"i just," she pauses, wiping her hands on her jeans and placing her drink on the coffee table. "i wanted to apologize."

"for what?" he chuckles, opening the can and taking a sip.

Danelly watches him drink, looking at his throat as he swallows. her eyes going back to his lips as he removes the can from them.

she clears her throat, her eyes meeting his once again. "i should've texted. or called. i mean, you live right next door i could've waited for you outside your bedroom."

"creepy," he jokes, smiling at her. "its fine, Elly. really. i missed you, though," he nudges her.

Danelly laughs, nudging him back. "so..are we good?"

"we've always been good."

Danelly smiles. "best friends?"

"last i checked, that was a forever thing. i never stopped being your best friend."

Chris pulls her into a hug, wrapping his arms tightly around her. Danelly smiled bigger, pulling away and looking up at him.

"wanna watch Grease?"

"again?"

she nods vigorously, causing Chris to laugh. he agrees and she grabs the remote, quickly going on Netflix and choosing Grease.

AUTHORS NOTE !
i dont remember what my thought
process was while writing this lol