46

[ imsg & IRL ]

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

my left foot 👣

danelly

yes?

wanna hang out tdy?

i can't today sorry :(

ru with matt again?

he wants to go to a library cafe for my birthday

its not ur birthdya yet tho

ik but on my burthday we're going to dinner

just you & matt?

no all of us i told mal to tell u

she didn't

now you know :)

ill text u later !!!! <3

seen 12:37 am

Danelly laughs as Matt stutters while ordering their food.

"i'm gonna find a table," she says, smiling as she watches his eyes widen.

she walks away, finding an empty table near one of the bigger bookshelves. she checks her phone, seeing Chris hadn't answered her.

she missed hanging out with him, but she knew he'd want to spend time with her girlfriend. she never knew when he'd be available and when he did text her she had already made plans with Matt.

although, technically Danelly had been spending almost all her time with Matt since the triplets birthday party. they sometimes hung out with Angela or Mallory and Sebastian but usually it was just the two of them.

Danelly laughs, getting a notification that someone commented on one of her posts. curious, she clicks it and it takes her to the comment section of the post she had made a couple days prior.

she snorts as she reads it, just as Matt approaches the table with their food.

"what's funny?" he asks.

"someone commented asking when you and i will go public like Chris and Ave."

"would it still be homie hopper if we're brothers?" he jokes as she takes a bite into his pastry.

"fuck you," she replies, smiling as she looks over his shoulder and back to the cash register. "Matty has a crush," she teases.

"i do not," he mumbles, a blush creeping onto his face.

"yes you do."

"not on her."

"right. i mean, Mallory's a catch. i'd have a crush on her too."

Matt rolls his eyes, taking a sip of his drink before giving Danelly a look.

"what?" she asks.

"aren't you going to eat?"

Danelly reaches over, grabbing her sandwich from the bag Matt had left by his side.

"when are you gonna tell her?"

"when are you gonna tell Chris?" he retorts.

"that's unfair," she mutters. "he has a girlfriend. who is also my friend."