52

[ youtube & instagram ]

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

Avery Jackson

the video begins with both Danelly and Avery on screen, the two sitting with a stoic expression. after a few seconds of silence, the two burst into laughter.

the camera cuts to a clip of a minion twerking before quickly switching back to the girls.

"hello, pretty people," Danelly begins, smiling. "you all obviously know Avery and if you don't, where have you been?"

the camera cuts, the two now walking as Danelly holds the camera up vlogger style.

"we forgot to finish that last clip. anyway, this is the amazing Avery Jackson. i wanted to formally introduce you all to her seeing as i don't think we've done that yet."

Avery smiles, leaning towards the camera. "i'm Avery."

the two laugh, looking behind them before the camera cuts.

now, Sebastian holds up the camera. "we're at Danelly's house and...just look at these two."

with that, the camera cuts, now showing the two girls laying on the floor. Sebastian moves closer, zooming in on both their faces before Danelly swats his hand away.

"stop!" Sebastian yells.

"you stop!"

the camera cuts. Avery holds the camera over her head, showing Danelly and Sebastian shoving each other behind her. Mallory tries stopping them, only to get her hair pulled by her brother.

"you little-"

"AHHHHHHHHHH!"

the camera cuts. "Nic just got here," Danelly sings as she shoves the camera in Nic's face.

Nic takes the camera, pretending the throw it to the ground.

the camera cuts. "i wanna be sexy shrek for halloween," Mallory says.

"what the fuck."

"SEXY SHREK," Danelly screeches.

the camera cuts, the group of teenagers sitting around Danelly as she holds the camera up.

"not gonna lie, i forgot the purpose of this video but i'll look back while i'm editing so it's whatever."

"hope you enjoyed!" Sebastian yells, causing Nic to swat him away from his ear.

"follow our socials!" Mallory yells, also earning a swat from Nic.

"see you soon, lovely people!" Danelly kisses the camera, the video ending as the screen turns black.

danellybrooks

liked by averyjackson and others

danellybrooks + the pic of angel cause i forgot last time

comments

angelabrooks dr phil wannabe 🙄
seb.smith shawn johnson wannabe 🙄

matthew.sturniolo new vid sucks cause i wasnt in it
danellybrooks i think it made it better actually
matthew.sturniolo "actually 🤓☝️"
danellybrooks suck my balls

user1 y wasnt chris & matt there but nic was?
  ⤷ danellybrooks nic is the only triplet that loves me 💔
    ⤷ matthew.sturniolo 😐
      ⤷ christophersturniolo liar

averyjackson dan almost fell backwards in the 3rd pic
  ⤷ danellybrooks 🙁😣💔

mallory.smith matt & chris r fake for not being there 🙄
  ⤷ matthew.sturniolo 🙁
    ⤷ mallory.smith JK MATTY BAE 💔😣

user3 why does seb kinda look like dr phil 🤨
  ⤷ danellybrooks seb.smith !!!!
    ⤷ seb.smith blocked.

authors note !
keep commenting they make
me giggle <3