Chapter 1: Peace of Mind

Sharae's P.O.V

The last time y'all heard from me I was beginning life in the craziest way but a couple of years later stuff changed a lot. My appearance, my mindset and my life. Now I am a 30 year old with a CEO title for one of the most top tshirt brands ATTIRE DROP. I graduated with a  business major and now I'm making more money than I ever imagine with 2.3 million followers on my social media for the business. I've been in so many places and met so many people , famous people too, from Teyana Taylor to Tyler the Creator to New Orleans very own Lil Wayne. People travel all across the world just to shop at my store in New Orleans, can you believe it.  And 5 years ago I came out as a lesbian, I've had my fair share of women but none of them were serious enough to bring home to my son. Either too in mature or too insecure. Josiah is now 18 years on his way to LA for a full ride on a football scholarship. He has grown up so fast. I'm definitely going to miss him. My dad passed away on my 20th birthday. For some reason I felt like I've been here before losing a father but I was young as confused but now I live up to his name everyday. " come on jojo we got a flight to LA for your open house, get up"yelled as I went into his bed room " ma it's 5 in the morning" he stretched. " I know that by time we get to cali it will be the afternoon just in time enough to wash your ass and head to your open house, Josiah get up!!, if you hadn't been on that phone with that fast ass girl down the street you would've been to bed on time." He's out of bed and hope in the shower. Oh I already woke up at 4:30 and handled everything, me and Josiah things are already in the car, all he gotta do is get dressed. He finally got done and was dressed. " and to respond to what you said, hey you made a fine ass man. Ladies can't help it" he said " boy you must've practice that comeback in the shower, boy don't play with me come on" I said rushing him out the door and locking up " damn I can't get nun to eat before we hit the Pj" " boy watch your damn mouth and pj your ass to the car"

5:00pm
We already went by Josiah open house and everything was great, we met the sponsors and showed how the room and dorms were going to be set up, the only problem that I had was that it was co-Ed rooms. Lord I hope he doesn't become a young parent like i did . I got a call on my phone from my favorite cousin destin. " hey boo boo" he said all loud in the phone. Destin Is my cousin on my dad side. Auntie Nette only son along with his sister bri, whenever I use to visit Oakland when I younger we always had a sibling connection. over the years our bond has gotten stronger. You may know him as a independent artist and Kehlani's Bestfriend. I be seeing them travel to Tokyo and London, cousin doing it big and he told me was an opening act at one of her shows, I'm proud of him. " nothing much in LA, Just coming back from Josiah's open house, wassup what y'all getting into today." I said stripping out my clothes. " we having a bbq just because it's a lil warm outside, you know how black people is" I busted out laughing " well I might come down there with josiah, I just rented out a car down here it should be here within an hour, send me the addy and I will let you know when I'm on the way." I said about to hop in the shower. " alright bye hoe" "bye hoe" the phone hung up and here comes my aggravating ass child. " we going to the OC, ou I know cousin Shawn got that good good" he started rubbing his hands together and making that ugly ass Stevie J face. " first of all, if y'all gone do that please do it in the back cause you know everyone is either gone be inside or in the front getting drunk. Be on your best behavior josiah. Ion got time to be beating yo ass out there for showing out" he walked off laughing " beating? im grown" I ran the shower water and I shouted " well take your grown ass in the shower, we leave in an hour" I closed the bathroom door and showered.

When I came out, I decided to leave my locs out to breathe and did my baby hairs. For clothes I have on shorts that ends at my mid thigh, nothing to short or long, with black one piece tank top with a zipper down the middle and I let a lil cleavage show. I put on my black channel flats. Grabbed my shades with my other necessary essentials, put on my daddy's little chain that he gave me for my 16th birthday and went out to the common area of my 2nd home where Josiah was waiting on me fully dressed and looking mighty handsome I know how to make some cute babies but the only thing he needs to do is " pull your damn pants up!" I said to him causing him to jump " ma this is what's in , I ain't said nothing about you showing off everything god gave you with them tight ass shorts." Oh no he didn't just go there " well with these shorts, hopefully destin got some of his lady friends over there and I can find you a step mama. Stay in a child's place nergo, let's go"

Next time on You Know Wassup

Sharae: " hey cousin, oh my god is this The Kehlani, I don't mean to pry but the camera don't do you no justice baby"
Destin: " oh okay down girl" he said laughing

" hi I'm Michelle, destin told me his ceo cousin was coming but he did not tell me you were this fine" I laughed and made eye contact with her
Sharae: you like that
Michelle : oh my god,yes !!!

Nette: " Sharae your son is out there smoking weed with shawn in my backyard, no grandchild of mine is going to be acting out like they lost they mind"
Sharae: " auntie that's your brother's grandchild. Are you okay"
Nette: " sharae there is something I need to tell you, I should've told you way before"