Chapter 13: Gunplay

Downtown LA
3:00pm
Sharae's P.O.V

" come on it will be fun, release some of this stress we all have going on" We stood in front a pole dancing studio and since destin in back in town, I figured we all have a catch up day.
" I'll try it , even though we could've went to the gym or swimming" I rolled my eyes and fan her off " we can try it tomorrow, just choose which one but today we dancing like a stripper and going to gun range so you can get your license and I can renew mines" we entered in the building, destin got dressed in the mens locker room and was already out on the dance floor waiting on me and keh. " Y'all take too long and keh where is your heels?" " These are heels!" They were heels but they weren't stripper shoes. The instructor came in and I saw Kehlani basically eye raping the female teacher. " If you wanna bump coochies with her just say that" I said breaking her focus " Girl you know your dried up shit the only thing she wanna rub on" destin said under his breathe but both of still heard him. " I'm shanelle and I'm your instructor for this class, today I will teach you how to make love to the pole!"

....
Kehlani's P.O.V

BANG!BANG!BANG!

" Good shot mama" destin said aiming his gun at the paper target. After he was done making his kill shots, me,Rae and destin went up from to get out paper work. " here are you guys paper work, normally we would ask if you wanted to purchase your first gun here and we will give you 50 percent off but the choice is up to y'all" the cashier said. " you need to get one keh" I purchased it and carried the box out of the store.
....
" child I didn't know all that was going on while I was in Paris" we had our lunch Uber to Sharae's house and we caught up at the dining table. " oh you definitely won't believe this, josiah ass got a girl pregnant" destin dropped his fork "JOSIAH!!" He yelled out. Josiah came out his room and destin just looked at him. " you told him didn't you" josiah asked his mom. " yep and you know who gone your ass next." " Who?" I asked " Mama!" Sharae and destin said at the same time. " Speaking of the devil" sharae said answering her phone. " Hey ma.. wait slow down... oh my god we gotta go!" Sharae gathered her stuff, rushing everyone out the door. We got into the car and Sharae speeded out the yard.

Sharae's P.O.V

I still have mom on the phone with me and I'm talking to her through my AirPods. " Rae what's going on with mama" destin said with a look of deep concern. " Bri..." my voice cracked, I couldn't even finish my statement. I just speed to Oakland. The whole hour I was praying out loud, in my head. Hopefully mama is playing with me right now.
...
We pulled up to the house and saw the fire department outside her place" MAMA!" I shouted out. We all ran over to here and she just had this blank stare on her face. " mama what happened?" " bri killed Her self, Sharae" she bluntly said. " WHAT?!" Destin said crying " when ? When?" " this morning, I was waking her up for school and she told me she was bout to shower and get dressed. I went to the bathroom and the door was locked so I called the fire department to break it down, and we found her with fuzz coming out her mouth and they already declared her deceased. " where is the mor.." the morgue just pulled in and now it's real for me. 20 minutes later me and destin saw the morgue pulled out the house with bri being carried out with a white sheet over her. I don't know who's reaction was worse, mines, Destin's or Mama's.

Destin's P.O.V

" No!No!" As soon as we saw the morgue pulled bri's body out. I lost it. I immediately ran over to my sister. Keh and Sharae was pulling me back and letting them to their jobs. " can we atleast identify her?" Sharae said. The worker shook his head yes and I got mama from the porch while we went to the yard to view her. My anxiety was shooting through the roof. Finally she is revealed and my mom hollered out. Sharae was trying to calm her down but she got louder and louder by the second. " Mama, Mama! You gotta calm down, you gone end up passing out " I looked over at josiah, Kehlani was confronting him while he was crying. The morgue carried her away and we followed them, so we can talk about the funeral. We got into the car and the whole ride was silent. The vibe was sad, death is a very sad thing. I just really wish that she knew that she was loved, dearly. And I know my uncle raping her was definitely a big part of her departure.
....
After we visited her and took her belongings that were on her, we left out the morgues office in pure disbelief. A sports car pulled into the office parking lot, revealing an older man, he was walking towards us and all I could think was, who the fuck is this old ass man and why is coming up here while we are grieving. But from the look on Sharae's face she knows exactly who this was and sis ain't happy.

Sharae's P.O.V

"Who is that?" Destin asked " Grandpa" josiah said hugging him. I am HEATED that this BITCH decided to show up. Before I could respond to his ass, another familiar sports car comes into the yard. Yeah, y'all guessed right. Josiah bald headed ass daddy is here too. I don't who I'm bout to flip out on but I'm bout to cussed one of these dead beat mother fuckers. 'No no calm down,breathe. I just lost my sister, who I  just found out was my sister. Your baby sister.' I quickly listened to myself and I decided to walk away. " I need to go" I was walking off before I flip. I heard everyone calling for me to come back but it was two male voices that I heard the most. I turned around quickly to the two disappointing men in my life " sharae why are you walk..." " WHY ARE EITHER ONE OF YOU HERE? Huh?" I said to them. My dad didn't have an answer, but Mr.Clean had so much to say. " I am here for my son, he has lost an auntie, you're not the only one that has dealt with a lost!" " I DID!!! I lost years, do not get me wrong. I did not mind raising josiah with my uncle. But I can only imagine how different things would have been if you were around. Your parents told my uncle that they didn't want this child to not ruin your life. You've been around so much but not once did you offer to take him to your parents, even when I was away on Kehlani's tour!" " And, YOU?!" I said turning to my father, his black ass lit up like a red light. Yeah I'm bout to get on that ass. " Why are YOU here? You died remember. This whole time I was blaming mama, when I should've blamed you. Being that you died my uncle had to take me, you did this to me. Bri ain't even yours why the hell are you hear bro?!" " I'm still your daddy, I don't care how old you are. You better respect me" " yeah you're my daddy, but you've never been my father. Did you get that? Or I have to say it a second time for you to understand that. And I better not do a fuck thang" I took off my earrings and my heels. " if you don't like the way I'm talking to you, then please do something about it, sir" Kehlani and destin came my way to calm me " Sharae, Sharae look at me" Kehlani was trying to grab my face but I wasn't budging at all. I starring my trauma right into its eyes. He moved closer to my mom. " I here for nette" " mama you called him?" " Yes" she said " Why would you do that, he's not bri's father ..." " ME AND YOUR MAMA IS GETTING MARRIED" I looked at them back and forth in disbelief. Why? " We got back together when I came into town, her house phone is the same when we first got together, back in the day" I KNOW DAMM WELL YALL FUCKING LYING
.....

I know It's a little short, sorry y'all lol but I am working on a new episode but for now I'll be adding a new chapter to my second book 'Stages' coming this week. The book is starring Teyana Taylor , Kehlani 🫶🏼, Dababy, Ice spice,SZA and so much more . See y'all next time
-Sharae💕