Chapter 17: Leave me alone

Kehlani's P.O.V

" So she drugged her into a marriage?" "Yeah, I still have the video on my phone, I got in my cloud account hold on" " How long you've been in contact with Jessica?" " oh that's my best friend" she answered back " Is this her first time bringing up sharae since they got married?" " From time to time when we drinking but shit I didn't think she would just up and leave New Orleans and come to LA" " Why you just now telling me this, if  you been knew this though? And you said the bitch was crazy, so why didn't you believe it!" I was screaming to the point where my mom and bestfriend had to come into the room. " Hold on who you hollering at? I'm just trying to help you out" " You gotta understand my point of view sweetheart, y'all both pop up after many of years, then come to find out y'all best friends. Now she on stalker shit. Y'all need some money or something? Is that why you so eager to show me this video and give me all this information." " Gir... I am the baby mother of Giveon, he pays well, you're the only person other than his close people that knows that, I'm just trying to help you out sweetheart" The video pop up In my dms " I'll talk to later Kehlani" the phone hung up. Me,My mom, and Jamie were watching the video.

" Haha, Jessica you know you're the bestest friend in the world and so are you charlotte" " Well I don't do what you and Jessica do so I must be a different type of best friend" they laughed drunkly " maybe we should get married" sharae snorted a line of coke " maybe we should" " Well I know a ordained minister I can call him" " Well we have a wedding" " I'll go get the shots" Jessica said getting up "and I have to go to the bathroom" sharae got up and Jessica came back with the drinks. Charlotte and Jessica was just casually talking. " ma look" I pointed out that Jessica was putting 2 pills in a drink, I assume sharae. I cut off the video and I called sharae. She answered the phone drunkly " Hello?" I got a dilemma of this moment. When she found out her auntie was her mom. " You drunk?" " Yeah, I'm down pretty bad. I don't have my woman or my kids." " If you sober up, I can come over." " can you bring my babies too, I didn't know I was married baby just please come back home" she pleaded " The kids can't see you like this, but I will bring them over to visit you tomorrow. Can you just sober up for me please." " Ight, just let me know when you're on the way" the call ended and I told my mom I'll be back in the morning and Jamie will sleep in my room so she can help my mom with the babies for the night

....

Sharae's P.O.V

I just got out the shower and put on my night clothes. I stumbled going out the room, I'm still a lil drunk y'all, So my bad. "Front door open" " Baby that's you?!" No answer. I jetted downstairs and seen Jessica sitting on my couch looking at Keh and I family pictures. " Jessica what the fuck are you doing here?! You caused enough shit bro. What else do you want?" She got up and walked towards me " I want you" I pushed her way from me and started stripping in the middle of the living room. " Jessica put back on your clothes and leave" she stops stripping " So you just gone marry me, forget about me and make this whole new life for yourself. I was there when you didn't have a baby sitter for josiah, I was there when you didn't have money to pay your rent! Where was Kehlani, on the other side of the world not even knowing who the fuck your broke ass was." I lost it, I tackled Jessica onto the couch. I reached in to try and choke her. She wrapped her legs around me like a python with its prey, and would not let me go. " Let go of me Jessica.." " Nah, I know you missed this shit..." "Front door open" I stood there frozen as I saw Kehlani looking at what she may think is me sleeping around. Jessica Let me go as soon as she Kehlani face. " So this what we doing, sharae?" " No baby, she broke in and I was telling her to leave which is what she was exactly doing" she looked down at her " I ain't going nowhere" she said opening her legs revealing her naked vagina " so these the type of bitches you like?" Kehlani asked me with nothing but anger in her eyes. " JESSICA!" " Alright I'm leaving" she got dressed slowly " Quickly" Kehlani said as she still was looking me in the eyes " ouu, I see why you like her, she feisty" she goes to the door and looks back at me " mmm, girl" she walks out the door leaving a real thick tension between me and Kehlani. " Babe.." " I'm leaving" " no .. no... wait chill" I said trying to pull her back " why was she here, sharae?!" " You know how she got my address, I must've left the door, I was already drinking before I came home. When I saw her at the liquor store, she must've followed me home." She sighs " Charlotte dm me on instagram, She showed me everything. I saw when she put the pills in your drink. That's enough evidence to show the police and you need to hire a divorce attorney. We will go to both in the morning" she rubbed the side of my face. "So you're staying the night?" " Yeah, might as well, I already drove an hour over here.Give me a glass of whatever you are drinking please" She sat down on the couch and I poured her a glass. I sat on the couch with her and cuddled her. " I'm sorry" I said. She rubbed the side of my head, I would always get relaxed whenever she did that. " It's okay, we just have to resolve this. Since we have a stalker, our babies are staying with mom until she is locked up and you are divorced" " it's not weird being with me even tho I'm married" " You were young and obviously stupid, and what made you do coke?" " It was when josiah turned 4, I was down real bad and that was the only thing that would pick me up but that's not me anymore. I been stop" we talked and drinked some more and eventually we went to bed in the guest room downstairs.