Chapter 10: Ignorance is ✨Bliss✨ Part 1

4 weeks later

Miami aka Last Day of the tour

Kehlani's P.O.V
A lot has happened in Houston, But the last time y'all saw me, I was in the middle of having a miscarriage. I had the love of friends and family around me.My health wasn't at risk and also SZA pulled up to be present while I was in pain. but me laying in that bed recovering for 2 days before hitting atl didn't soften sharae up one bit, she put me in the friend zone and I felt rejected by her. Today is the last day of the tour, I'm excited because I'm definitely ready to go back to normal life. Y'all knew most of the stuff that happened in most of the cities but that damn Atlanta. A lot happen in atl, Me and sharae at odds, Tank and giveon fighting at the club in front of everyone, and To top the cake sharae went to into holding as a suspect of Mico's murder. so basically we just gone catch y'all up from Atlanta to Miami
Rewind!

Atlanta,GA

Sharae's P.O.V

Ahhh Atlanta, Georgia, I couldn't wait to get here so I can run into Mico, Yeah me and keh is chilling on the lovey dovey shit due to her new interest in SZN is it? Oh SZA my bad. But that's still my friend and that type shit ion gone sit down for. I got off the extra sprinter with destin and tank when I saw Sza with her arms wrapped around keh. We made eye contact but she broke it. Ik y'all wondering how we got here. Well in Houston while keh was in the shower, I caught dms between Sza and keh, they were sending nudes back and forth, talking about linking and audio messages between them both masturbating. Even though yes Kehlani is still single but at the end of the day, from where I stood we were working on something, like do you but not at the expense of my feelings. but it's cool we in atl and my eyes have definitely been wandering since I got off the bus, we checked in at the villa and were presented with breakfast and mimosas but you know I had to mix a lil henny in it.

I was done with my food and drink and went out to backyard with a beautiful lake view. While Jamie went to go put adeya down,I was passing the blunt back and forth with destin and keh's mom. " I've seen you and Kehlani have been distant since you found out about Sza." Ms. Trina asked me looking me directly in the eyes. " She got eyes for someone else and technically I'm not her girlfriend so I just let her do her thing, I'm not gonna lie ms. Trina my feelings are hurt a little bit, I really liked your daughter but if it ain't meant to be right now then I'm not going to force it. I'm still her friend though. Her lil friend do get uncomfortable when I'm around keh so I just keep my distance really" " well I know my child, she's running away from love, especially if she really likes you. But she will come around, just continue to be her friend and let time do it's thing" we agreed while destin was in his phone and ms. Trina broke his train of thought. " so destin, I know you still in shock from that boy" " welllll ms. Trina.. I am" he laughed " it just makes me feel good to have someone that loves me for me. And I can be able to show that same in love in return. I just feels amazing." " Bitch are you blushinggg" I squealed out. Me and ms. Trina continue to pick with destin and then here comes keh and Sza. Ms. Trina changed her body language as soon as she saw her. And I can tell that I'm the only girl that keh has been associated with sexually, that ms. Trina likes. " Hey ma, what y'all got going on out here" keh said hugging her mom and destin. She was about to hug me but I dapped her instead. I could tell she was taken a back by that but damn you can't have your cake and eat it too ma'am. " Ight ms. Trina I am about to head out so I can find an outfit for tonight's show and after party. Destin I will text you, see you around keh and good to see you szn" I walked off " It's SZA" Sza yelled out. I ignored her, got all of essentials and headed to the sprinter where a few others were to go to the mall. I got inside the sprinter and kiara decided to sit next to me. " yo I wanted to apologize, for everything." Kiara said looking me in the eyes.  " I was wrong for all of actions I barely knew you. But now I see you cool people" " you good, at the end of the day we didn't know each other and I'm grown enough to accept your apology. You stay in your lane I stay in mines" we dapped each other up. Everyone that was going to the mall got on the bus and we headed there.