Chapter 4: CRZY

Kehlani's P.O.V
We made it back to Oakland and I checked my phone because notifications were storming through my phone,  two were from  my travel planner and my assistant emailing me to confirm my tour dates coming up. Two of them were from sharae, telling me that her reunion with her mom went great but she needs to talk to destin about something else important. But one notification stood out the most, that my door was opened and closed at 3:30 in the morning but no left. " why the hell was my door opened at 3:30" I said out loud. Me and destin made it to my home and I saw another car parked in my driveway that I did not recognize. I went thru my video footage and I went to the time stamp of 3:30 am. I showed destin and we quickly got out of the car. I opened my door and what I saw next had my blood boiling, I saw two of my drinking glass on my counter along with an empty  bottle of my 1942. " Is she serious, bro?" i said to myself. THEN I saw women clothing leading me into my bed room. My shower was running but no sign of anyone until I heard it stop and my girlfriend came out the bathroom. " Damn keh, give me a warning or something you scared the shi" " didn't I tell you to have your ass out of here before I came back home. And who the hell is in my house kiara? You don't wear no heels and panties and they damn sure ain't mine, so where is she? Did you have Gia here last night?" Pause, Yall wanna know who Gia is? Gia is kiara's best friend since middle school, they dated in high school, had distance when ki went to college. It did not work out between them  until a year ago when Gia spotted her at my show in LA and old feelings and shit started sparking up between them again. Okay continue. She shook her head yes. "Ki, why man, what the fuck bro! was I not good enough for you?" I said fighting back tears " I was lonely keh, you're gone most of the time with your friends,tours,or family. You're never here keh" is this bitch gaslighting me " Bitch are you gaslighting me?" " Bitch?" she asked with a lil aggression. "Yes, Bitch,  When we first started this relationship I was here and present everyday!  I introduced you to my family, my friends, my child. I've been distant because of shit like this. I told you how I was done in my past relationships and you told you were different" i said with tears rolling down my cheek " i am, bae" she said trying to reach for my wrist and I snatched back with quickness  "And you just told me it was a mistake, yet this bitch was in my house last night while I'm checking on a friend" I said " yeah, you was checking on her alright" she scoffed " You didn't even know what happened with her and I'm not you. I know how to keep my sexual temptations to myself. Because if I didn't , I would've been riding her face last night. So please do not go there with me kiara. Where is the bitch?! I already seen her on camera coming into my home but never seen her leave which means she's still In here." I checked around under the bed no sign of her, I checked closet and still had no sign of this bitch, everything was quiet until I heard the bathroom door open and I see gia naked ass ran downstairs. Kiara is holding me back as her side chick runs downstairs " Keh she's in here!" destin yelled . I elbowed kiara causing her fall into the bed and leaving me free enough to catch this bitch. I ran downstairs and I saw destin was blocking the door. " gia why are you here" I said calmly ." keh I- I-" she was trying to get out her word " SAY IT BITCH!" I screamed. Ight I'm bout to fuck some shit up, cause yall acting dumb and yall in my shit.I grabbed by her face and I started to beat her in it. She was crawling away from me and I dragged her ass right back to me " GRAB THAT BITCH" I heard destin cheering in the background. Baby I'm from Oakland, California , one thing I know how to do is slap a bitch. I was slapping shawty around like a rag doll for about a good 5 minutes until kiara came up from behind me and grabbed me. " GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!!!" I slapped kiara " GET OUT AND LEAVE MY KEY, We are done!!! Take your bitch with you bro!" She grabbed her off the floor and was about to wrap her with my towel. " not with my damn towel" I snatched it back put it in the sink and set it on fire. " come on keh she's naked" she said, " nigga do I look like I give a fuck?" I said getting in her face, touching nose to nose. "your dumbass could've met her at a hotel, NOT IN MY DAMN HOUSE, get that bitch the fuck out of here now!" They both walk towards the door and destin was in the way giving kiara the nastiest look. " let them go destin" I said putting the fire out and went upstairs. I went upstairs and I took a shower, took off all the sheets,covers, pillow cases and went outside to burn them. I lit a blunt and just watch them burn. Destin came up beside me with a blunt and two shots in his hand and he gave me one. " remind me to get some sheets, comforter, and pillow cases please. I don't want to sleep on whatever they were doing in my bed" I said coldly " gotcha, I'm staying for a while just to make sure you're okay." We sat down my the burning pile and just smoked until we went into the house to order some lunch. Our food finally arrived and we sat at the table to eat, while my memories of kiara burn outside in the wind. " How you feeling?" Destin asked " I really don't want to talk about it at the moment but you know I'll open up once I am" I replied. "yeah I know but sista it will be okay, besides you and Rae getting a lil close anyways, kiara wasn't even right for you no way an" "I get it! I get it" I chuckled. This boy is EXTRA . We ate the rest of our food, threw away the takeout plates and destin grabbed his keys and gave me a hug "I'm bout to head into this dance rehearsal with our dancers for this tour, you coming?" He asked " yeah I'll catch you in a bit." I said quietly " you sure you not about to 'waiting to exhale' nothing else" I chuckled " bye destin" I waved . " bye hoe" he shot up the deus and walked out the door. I went back out everything was burned into a crisp. I sweep everything up, dumped it into my outside trash and I went inside into my lonely, loveless home.