Chapter 18 : Mama's Boy

Las Vegas

6:00 am

Sharae's P.O.V

We have made it to Las Vegassss! I am excited for this trip to hear my fiancé pretty voice later tonight and seeing that ass bent over in the balcony in the early morning. We invited a small intimate group. Destin brought Tank, Jamie said her mystery man will meet us later at the villa, Kiara brought her girlfriend Sanyce, and I also had to bring along one uninvited guess to the trip..

" Josiah Davenport, The son of Attire Drop CEO and CFO, Sharae Davenport and Hall of Famer, Jeremiah Richerson, was arrested for a shooting at a club in Houston,TX. The witnesses near the crime, were saying the NBA Star was very angry at one of his colleagues and started a fight in the club, resulting in a shooting that left the victim wounded.."
" Boy put out that black and mild out before you get in this sprinter." " Please" Keh said under her breath. I turned to her that 'chill the fuck out look'. Keh and josiah have been somewhat at odds recently, when josiah called her a bitch when he was drunk. Neither one is afraid of hiding it. Scratch that he's isn't afraid of hiding in his body language but he knows to control that mouth. I'll be done rip his lips off his face before he even gets the first word out. And keh I just gotta tell her to chill, she don't have to but in sometimes. And knowing my son is his mamas child, I know it's real hard to keep his mouth close. " Ight ma chill" " nah you chill, you over here shooting in the damn club, the fuck" " Damn you act like you can't spend time with your son, you haven't seen me in almost forever." " I don't mind spending time with you but damn I'm supposed to white girl wasted this weekend. Now if you see me bending keh ass over in that balcony at 3 in the morning, don't say shit to me" Um T.M.I mother" he said putting his hoodie over his head. " Touchè" Kehlani mumbled " Oh both of y'all be quiet and you know you gone have your ass bend over just like this" I bend down in the sprinter and started shaking my ass. " Aye Aye Aye" I heard destin said walking in. Destin and Josiah dap up " sup, nephew" " nothing I'm just hearing a horror story in person, putting my music in my ear, tripping. Ain't nobody wanna listen to that nasty shit" he put his ear phones in his ear and tone everyone out. " Mhmm you don't like that nasty shit, but I bet you like that gun shit tho" " Chillleee" destin said laughing hard as hell. Tank came on the bus, sitting in the front without speaking to anyone. " Well damn y'all we must be ain't here, we must be ghost" Kehlani said " Don't start" destin mumbled looking at Kehlani. She raised her eyebrow. I gave her the 'chill the fuck out' look again. She surrendered . She layed her head on my lap, went on her phone and played call of duty." " Babe?" Destin said to tank. Tank turned around and faced his way " yeah?" " why didn't you speak to nobody when you got on the bus" At this point everyone was on the bus and we drove to the villa to get everyone settled in. " my bad, my hearing.." " don't try to manipulate the situation. I see that hearing aid right there on your left ear. You eyes work ain't it? It's cool just say One word two syllables" he looked over at destin with a look I've seen before a look of rage. I noticed destin put his head down into his phone as soon as he saw that. Let me fucking find the fuck out. He turns back to me with a semi smile. Okay Red Flag! " my bad, hey y'all" I waved back and Kehlani just raised her arm and wave. He turned back around giving destin that same look of rage. Oh yeah definitely having a talk with destin when we get to the villa.

....
Destin's P.O.V

" Look at this HOUSE!!" I said grabbing my cocktail from the bar, I sat down on the couch with tank and everyone else. " Damn babe you act like you ain't never been nowhere" he took a bottle of henny, took a swig and went into the guest room that he is not sharing with me. I put my head down into my drink. I saw sharae was about to get up and I stopped her. " sharae don't even say nothing" " Yo what the fuck?!" Kehlani yelled at tank behavior. " you need to start talking now" she sat infront of me, while keh and Jamie console me from the side. I want to tell them what going on but I don't know how to...