Chapter 11: Ignorance is ✨Bliss✨ Part 2

Atlanta,GA
7:00 am

Sharae's P.O.V

I really didn't get no sleep, between it being cold as a polar bear's pussy and 2 hours of questioning. I told them that it was self defense on my end being that the bullet from my gun was in his knee cap. And they brought that shit.   I'm just getting released, being that Kehlani's uncle took the blame for everything like he said he would. Being that Miami is the last day of the tour, Ms. Trina decided to stay in her 2nd home in atlanta along with adeya until we get back to LA. " You got lucky Ms. Davenport" one of the officers said as I was walking out the gate. " Yeah Yeah, make sure y'all arrest the right person next time, dummy" I walked out to the main entrance, I saw keh, Megan, and destin. I hugged keh and destin. I finally got in front of Megan. " Hey baby" she said before planting a kiss on my lips. " Hey boo" I responded. I saw keh rolled her eyes from the side of me. " You hungry?" Destin asked. " hell yeah, I haven't eaten since yesterday". We went back to the house to eat and after I ate I wanted to take a shower. I got up and keh asked where I was going. " I'm bout to head in the shower real quick, I smell like jail" I scrunched up my face. " I already packed your stuff and left you some clothes so we can leave for Miami" destin said finishing his plate. " Can I take a shower with you" Megan said coming closer to me. " you sure can, I'll be right back y'all" " Don't take forever in there, we leave in an hour!" Destin yelled out causing me to laugh out loud.

Kehlani's P.O.V

I know Sharae and I agreed to be friends right now, but seeing her with Megan, Gets me a lil hot. I'm pretty sure, they are in the shower fully NAKED doing the things she has done to me. Showing her the moves I taught her. The little thunder fingering combo. It's already been 10 mins since they have been in the shower. I was heated, but I had to play that shit cool. I got up and I went over to the door and grab my duffle bag and took out  my ' road trip to miami' bottle of Jose Quevo and I took a swig. " Oh lord, you drinking jose, you must be mad" Destin said leaning his head back. " Whatchu mean, It's tequila, you know how much I love my 'Quila. It's just a swig for the road." I said trying to deflect on the fact that I knew that destin knew I was upset. Jose is when I get upset and ready to fuck some shit up and Don Juilo is when I'm in my feelings and ready to  fuck. To be honest. " Mhmm, Dont do that Keh, You choose to see someone else, You really thought sharae was willingly going to share some pussy? Nah she real selfish when it comes to her women." Destin was right, I couldn't even argue with him. I just took two more swigs and put the bottle back into my duffle bag. Two minutes later. Sharae and Megan come out the bathroom, being all smiley and shit. Fully dressed, thank God, I couldn't see this car wreck any longer. "Yall ready to go?" I can admit the liquor was taking control and I did have a little attitude when I asked the question. Before anyone could answer I had already walked out the door with my duffle bag and suitcase in hand, wheeling them bitches to the bus. " Oh, Lord" I heard destin say behind me. And I didn't care.

Destin's P.O.V.

"Ugh, What's her problem?" I heard Megan asked behind me. "Whatchu' Mean?" I asked her, stopping her and sharae in their way to the sprinter. "I mean me and kehlani are cool, but I know attitude when I see it. You don't think I see keh rolling her eyes or getting tense everytime I'm around sharae? Look,Sharae and I already know wassup, We just having fun right now." Megan explained. I gotta tell keh that her actions are being noticeable and that she really need to play this shit cool. And to slow down on the liquor, fr. We talked more about it as we were walking onto the bus. We made it into the sprinter, And not even five seconds, Megan and Sharae were making their way to one of the bonkers, that was until keh came from the back of bus and stopped them. " Youre coming with us to Miami?" Keh  asked passive aggressively . " Keh cut the shit, we grown. The thing me and share got going on it just a fling and you know that. I'm your people. so I'm not about to sugar coat nothing, tighten up. Have your fun with Sza, Even if sharae gets jealous." Period, have your fun too, whatever happens, happens. " You're right, my bad. Thank you for being real enough to me." they dapped and everyone went their separate ways. Megan and Sharae went their way into the bonker and Keh sat next to me on the couch. " What's the problem?" I asked. " I regret, dealing with sza. I mean she's nice and all, but I've never been comfortable with her, like I have been with sharae. And I knew she was feeling the same way and I just pushed her away into someone else's arms." She put her head back onto the couch and sighed. " I don't know what to do, bro" She put her face into her hands. As soon as she did that, Sza ass came into the bus smiling as soon as she saw keh, but it went away when her sight focused on the scenery  " The only thing I can say is have fun" I whispered in her ear. " Whatchu me.." She lifted her head and saw Sza with a concern look on her face, Keh cheeks turned red by the embarrassment. But soon mine did the same because  I spotted tank behind her and I got excited. " Ight, yall go in the back with that shit, I see my man my man my man." I said pushing them into the back , causing them to burst out into laughter. He was the last one to get onto the bus and the doors closed behind him. I put my arms around his neck, greeting him with a kiss. He returned one and sat on the couch with me with a bag of chick-fil-a. " Thank you babe" I said putting the bag on the table beside me. I went over to him and he kinda rejected it as he was looking at a post from the ShadeRoom on his phone. " Nigga,Imma see your ass in Miami. I'm still on this tour, playboy!" My eyes widen as I saw a video of giveon's live on Instagram talking shit to tank."I'm confused, what happened?" I asked. " We were going back and forth on social media about a post on the shaderoom about us dating. He said some very disgusting things about you in his story, the way and the moves you would use on him in the bedroom. So, I checked his pressed ass. You don't need to know what I said cause the shaderoom has already post it. Just know that I regret what I said about his unborn child. That shit just made me mad" He explained then put his head on my chest. To be honest I don't blame him. Defend me, I sure would've done the same for him. I grabbed his hand and I took him to the back. " What doing?" He asked with a smirk on his face. " To thank you baby, For defending me. I love you for that." I said going into the bathroom. " You just better be quiet while you thanking me" I squealed as he slammed the door behind him. "Don't hurt me too bad, Daddy" Be right back yall.

3:22am
Miami, FL
'After the show' after party

Sharae's P.O.V

The club was jumping, I was in the cut with Megan while everyone was on the dance floor. My eyes scanned the room to check on everyone and my surroundings. I looked over at destin and tank, they good. I looked over at keh dancing on her friends and then I looked at the entrance way and I saw Giveon walking in dapping his people up. I texted destin to give him the heads up cause by now everyone seen his live video on the ShadeRoom. After he read my text, he guided tank to the dance floor to blend in with everyone else. Don't get it twisted, destin do not mind getting down with the get down, but I can tell he just wanted to vibe tonight. My focus was broken by a long acrylic fingernail touching my chin and make my eye sight follow its direction. " what's got you worked up?" Megan asked " Giveon just walked in and girl I know you seen that live" she scratched the back of neck " Yeaaa" she dragged out. " It's real messy friend" Before I could respond to our conversation, the sound of crowd interaction and faint glass breaking caught my attention. I saw tank and Giveon fighting in the middle of the damn club and just so happens knuck if you buck played in the background. " Go" Megan said and I accepted the offer and went down there to break everything up. before I could hit the surface Kehlani and Justine Started fighting. I went in to get her, them men different, we can't have you going to jail for fighting a PREGNANT woman. " Kehlani!" I grabbed her by her waist. The harder I was pulling her back the more she was pushing forward to snatch Justine. " Sharae get the fuck off of me, that bitch just spit on me, FOR NOTHING!" I let her ass go, cause pregnant or not, you need your ass whoop for that shit. Keh been pregnant before so she know the spot to not hit. Thank god the bar is here, I'm bout to take me a shot and break this shit up, cause these niggas doing too much now. Destin was in the corner trying to calm down tank, but I'm pretty sure he wasn't trying to hear non of that shit. That niggas muscles was flexing like a motherfucka and he smiling like a crazed demon. All while Giveon is being held back by security, barking like the bitch he is. I took the shot I ordered and went over to get keh out of Jamie's arms, poor child was struggling. I got a grip of her and carried her ass to the back of the club to calm her ass down. I put her down and I could tell she was still hype by the way she was now in my face. " YOU SHOULDNT HAVE STOPPED ME!" She yelled in my face. Would I be toxic, if I said this shit was turning me on? " look you need to calm your ass down, we ain't got time for you to go to jail literally on your has hours on tour" I said reminding her, that in 2 days we go back to LA. So we ain't got time for her to be in jail, away from her loved ones. " Oh now you care, you're with Megan remember?! And I'm with.." I know she drunk and running her mouth, cause keh knows I care. If I didn't I wouldn't have stop that fight between her and Justine. So I just aggressively grabbed her neck and gave her what she wanted. My affection, attention and tongue. Our tongues were wrestling with each other for a good 5 minutes. I picked her up to arouse her more. After 10 minutes of kissing I put her down, leaving us both struck. She slid her finger across my chin with a smirk on her face. " you better stop" she said smiling. Before we went in for a second make out session. Megan walked directly to us and hopefully didn't see my tongue down this girl throat.
Shit!

New episodes coming soon 💕 AND new book?🤔
Xoxo, Sharae 😘