Chapter 2: Nights like this

Sharae's P.O.V
So we finally made it to the OC, man it feels good to be back here, I have so many memories here. Good and Bad. We pulled to my auntie house and they old asses really out there showin out. With the music bumping throughout the neighborhood, the smell of the fresh bbq links on the grill, and the sound of spades being played by the old heads. And let's not forget the strong sweet smell of Mary Jane. Ain't nobody shooting, fighting or arguing pure black excellence. Just half the neighborhood finding a good reason to come outside and fellowship. I parked my car across the street and had a lil talk with Josiah before we got out the car. " Now Josiah ion wanna have to whip your ass out here for showing out, DO I?" I said with my eyebrows raised. " No Ma" " Alright " I kissed him on his forehead. " you seen my pack of black and mild" I said reaching in the back for my purse. " it's in the back of purse ma, I can get one ?" I sat up " boy you better be glad I let your ass smoke weed with me, nigga. What kind of mother do you think I am? You better go to uncle Charle for one, I'm not about to support all your habits, speaking of uncle charle, if Shawn ain't got no weed get it from unc' he got the best shit" Josiah bust out laughing " Come on, gotcha ass out the car" we made it to the gate and destin was the first one to spot me. " COUSINNNNN" chile that boy got some lungs on him. " hey cousin, I missed you" we exchanged hugs and kisses. I saw bri come up from the side of him. " hey little cousin you have grown up" " speaking of grown up, I know this not little Josiah. The last time I seen you were so short " they dap up " well he think he grown now, can you believe he asked to get a black and mild from me" I told destin " oh no your mama got them stale shits from LA , uncle Charle got them fresh shits from the Indian corner store round the block, and he got some good gas, having you floating and shit " I bust out laughing " hoe don't talk about my blacks"  I kissed Josiah on the forehead and let him go on his way. " Destin I got our food what is taking you so long, I'm hungry bro" Oh my god, Bitch that's Kehlani, THE KEHLANI! 'You act like you need reminding' that Kehlani. I have been a fan of hers way before her and destin become friends. I am fangirling right now. " oh my god is this The Kehlani, I don't mean to pry but the camera don't do you no justice baby" " oh okay down girl" destin said laughing afterwards.
Did I just say that shit OUT LOUD, Sharae, get together.I'm pretty sure many of people from both genders have spit this same game to this girl. " I'm sorry, where are my manner, I'm Sharae, Destin's first cousin" She giggled " You good, I'm Kehlani" she gave destin his plate and extended her free hand out to me to shake. Okay you can do this 3.2.1, I shook her hand " it's nice to meet you" we made eye contact and my lord I forgot where I was for 2 minutes. Destin looked at us back and forth. " aht aht break that shit up, you have a girlfriend keh and you Rae, is still in your playa ways. Try to be friends first before y'all start bumping each other's coochie" me and Kehlani had our mouths bust open. " Girl I'm sorry, he can be blunt as hell" I said to her " Trust me I know" she agreed. " Well both of y'all love my blunt ass so shut the fuck up" he went into the house. Auntie came behind him " Babygirl!! It's been so long" she hugged me " I know auntie, but I'm going to be here for a couple of weeks so Josiah can get use to the la life a little so when he comes out here for school, he can be fully accustomed to everything." " Well that's good to hear, How is Single life" One thing that I love about my auntie is that she is fully supportive of me being a lesbian. It's like she's really my mom sometimes. " To be honest auntie, it's a little lonely but I've had some wandering  eyes as of recent" I whispered to her " Aht Aht, Friends First!" I heard destin yelled by the door. " he always had some good listening ears" my auntie said " cause they big as hell that's why" we shared a chuckle. " I heard that hoe!" " Well come on in and get this good food" I followed behind her " I've been waiting to hear that all day"

3 hours later

The party still jumping y'all, people are outside just having a good time. The food been bussing too. I'm taking Mac and Cheese, Butter biscuits, Yellow and White Rice, Cabbage, Collards, Lord let me stop cause I'm making myself hungry again. But while I was full, I had a cup of yak and a blunt. Me, Destin, Kehlani and Other family members of mine was just chilling and having a good time. I look out of the corner of my eye and I keep seeing this beautiful brown skin girl looking at me. Or maybe the weed was just kicking in, so I went into the house for another shot and some cool air. "Hello" I heard a soft voice said. I turned around and my drunk ass said " Damn" the girl laughed and said " Well I caught you looking so I wanted to see what was up" she said. At this point we were sitting at the table, " wassup with you, where you from" I asked " I'm from Compton, I was staying with my cousin and she told me about this get together ms. Nette was putting together. What about you" " me oh I'm from NOLA" " I love the way you say that, damn, I'm sorry hi my name is Michelle" she smiled, ion gone lie shawty gotta pretty smile. " I'm Sharae" we shook hands " I know destin said his ceo cousin was coming but he didn't tell me you were this fine" I laughed " so what, you're a lesbian or you just wanna experience?" I asked cause if that's the case, I'm bout to be in the bathroom licking some coochie. " I like girls" she said " that ain't what I asked you baby" shawty really did not answer my question and I want the 100% truth. Cause I'm not dealing with nobody boyfriend or babydaddy on the side. I'm too grown for that shit. " I am an experienced lesbian" she said. " well it's a bathroom down the hall that is way closed off from everyone else in the den, why don't you come show me how experienced you are" I said getting up from the table with my hand out Michelle grabbed it and I led her to the den bathroom. I hope nobody is looking for me cause I'm bout to go fuck. Ion had pussy in a minute, either! Shiddddddd