Chapter 12: All the Single Ladies!!

Miami,FL

3:22 am

Sharae's P.O.V.

Ahh, Shit. " I'll see you later kid" Kehlani said walkng away with her head held down. Megan walked towards me and I began explaining myself. "Me.." She placed her hand on my lip and shushed me. She grabbed my hand and led me to the women's bathroom . " I want you to kiss me, how you kissed her" I looked at her with a dumbfounded on my face. Our kiss was different, Different people, different actions. Keh aint the only one on some weird shit. " I can't do that but I can kiss you." I pressed Megan against the door and locked it behind her. She was tugging at my jersey and I turned her around, causing her to moan. I took off her panties. " Turn around" She did what she was told and I lifted her up, positioning her pussy in my face and began to eat her out. Loud moans were heard over my head. " Ah shit, Put me down" I heard her pleading. Nah you want me to do you like keh, I gotchu. " I'm bout to cum!" Shortly after, warm juices were streaming down to my chin as I was drinking from her fountain. I put her down and her legs were stumbling so I sat her down by the bench next to the toilets.  She speeded her legs wide, showing me her wet pussy. " Hold on, Stay just like that" I took off my shorts and I aligned my pussy with hers and we started rubbing our wet, sticky pussies together, causing us to be a moaning mess.  " Oh shit!" Me and Megan said at the same time. We were at it for 10 mins until we heard a knock on the door.

Kehlani's P.O.V.

I knocked on the door 3 times and I was bout to sneak to the men's restroom until It opened. When the door opened, Sharae opened the door with her shirt unbuttoned revealing her lace red bra. And Megan pulling down her skirt. I chuckled and I walked past them to use the bathroom. " I have to go" I overheard Megan said to sharae on the outside of my stall. " Keh is cool with us love, what's the problem" sharae said "Miami was actually my last stop with us, tomorrow you'll be going back to your old life. You didn't think it would've been serious would you?" Megan chucked at sharae. " We will still be friends, but I have to get back to my old life as well. This was fun kid" I heard the door closed and it was silent. " Your ass ain't doing shit in the bathroom but listening" Sharae yelled. I came out the stall laughing. " You good Rae?" " Yeah, she was right tho, I'm just happy we experienced each other" " are you calm yet?" " No, but security already took they dirty ass out so wanna continue our party before we head back to LA?" I wrapped my arm around her while we were  leaving out the bathroom. " won't yo lil yeah yeah get mad?" " no she shouldn't our situation is no different than you and Megan, she should be cool" I know Taurus aren't wrong 99% of the time but boy I sure forgot about that 1%.
.....
We made it back to the villa to resume our partying and everyone was having a good time till it wasn't. I was in my room with sharae telling her my problems. " I don't know Rae, I like her but I'm not trying to be nobody's side chick." " then don't, if you feel like this aint serious enough to bring home to your child then follow your gut, friend." Sharae leaned back on the bed and the next thing you know all hell breaks loose. Sza came out of nowhere and choked the girl while she was lying down. " Sza stop, what the fuck is you doing?!" I pulled her off sharae and I guess I was screaming too loud cause here come destin and Jamie ready to fuck some shit up. Destin pulled sharae off the bed and took her to the bathroom to calm her down.
" You need to calm down bro!" I said the Sza as she was  showing her natural black ass " you need to choose Kehlani , me or this bitch!" Sharae came out the bathroom still mad with destin next to her, watching everything unfold. I looked back and forth at sharae and Sza. Sza grabbed my neck " what's taking you so long to make a decision" " yo who the fuck you grabbing like that" I heard sharae said after she pulled her off me. " you gotta go! Now!" Destin went into her room in the house and threw all her belongings out into the yard. It took me a min to realize what she just did and I lost it. I dont know why everyone feels the need to put their hands on me recently but Ight I got something for that ass.She ain't the only crazy bitch in this house. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed the glass flowerpot and threw it towards the door in Sza direction " Bitch you need to go now! You got me fucked up. Don't call my phone either." Sza left and I went into the bathroom and cried. I'm not crying because I'm sad, I'm crying cause I really wanted to slap that bitch silly. I already got into one fight tonight and I didn't have anymore in me. Tomorrow everyone is taking an early flight home. Good bye tour , hello normal life.