Chapter 16: Blast from the .. future?

3 years later

Sharae's P.O.V

A lot has happened in 3 years, me and Kehlani moved in together, me and Adeya's relationship as been amazing since I adopted her and... Kehlani is currently 7 months pregnant with our second child. Since Tank and Destin doesn't want children, Tank gave Kehlani and I his sperm. Did I tell y'all they got married 2 years ago. A beautiful wedding under the bright lights of the Eiffel Tower In Paris. But to catch y'all up to now, The gang is getting ready for the Renaissance show in LA, Keh's been talking about it since Beyoncé announced the dates and I got lil connection to Queen B too, Ya know being one of her song writers on the album and all. Yeah your girl been bussing her ass in these Cali streets. So I told bey to do a lil favor for me during her show tonight. Tonight I will be asking Kehlani to marry me. I hope she saids yes, basically it will be the same way she asked me to be her girlfriend but in the most extra way. " Come on guys we gone be late!" Kehlani yelled out, " Baby we coming, calm your tits" " well these tits are heavy and so are my feet sharae. Tank , Jamie and destin is already there." She reached her hand down to adeya so she can grab her hand and we made our way to the stadium. I opened the door for keh and helped her in the car. I put adeya in her car seat, when keh started asking questions about our child's attire. " why you got dey in that hot ass jacket?" " it be cold in them damn arena, just sit back" I drove out the drive way and we were on our way. " Thank you baby, I can't wait to see Beyoncéeeee, imma be shaking my pregnant ass the whole 3 hours" " hold on nie don't shake too hard, we paid too much for these damn tickets, so hold all that together" she bussed out laughing.

.......

" Look around everybody on MUTE" destin and keh looked around to see if they needed to shut anybody up, yall really take this MUTE challenge too serious. I wanted to buss out so bad but they might whoop my ass. Beyoncé finished a few more selections and then she looked at me signaling the big moment. "I have a special couple tonight, I've never done this before at any of my shows but this woman helped me on mainly all of my songs on the album and I gotta repay her, so I want to bring up Sharae and Kehlani to the stage" Kehlani looked at me like she was crazy. I helped her up there and we stood in the middle of the stage. Beyoncé began to since Dangerously in Love. " what is going on?" Kehlani asked me tearing up. " be patient babe" Beyoncé got to the bridge, I was handed a mic and I went on bended knee " Kehlani will you marry me?" The crowd went crazy. " YES!!!" Beyoncé continued the song as I put the engagement ring on her finger I hugged her tightly and basked in the moment. We went to walk off, before we did Beyoncé gave me and Kehlani a hug. I can't believe I just did this. I am making Kehlani MY WIFE. I knew since day one when I came back to Cali that I was going to make this woman my wife.

3 months later

" BABE?!" Kehlani shouted I ran from the kitchen to our room. " can you put Gio in his crib please while I go shower? I just got done breast feeding him and burped him. So his stomach should be feeling real nice" she got up and struggled to the bath room. I put him down in his crib next to our bed and ran a bath for keh. Bubbles, bath salt the whole nine. " Thank you babe, thank GOD gio is turning 4 months tomorrow, that means I can stop breast feeding and I can go back to drinking." She joked. " You hell girl, well enjoy your bath, I'm bout to fix a snack for adeya and wipe gio off and put him in his pjs" I leaned down and gave her a long peck . " why do you love me so much?" She asked " I can ask you the same, girl I'm aggravating as hell" The door bell rung and I opened the door. " Who are you?" I asked " Sharae you don't remember your own wife? We got married when josiah turned 6 years old." " Excuse me, you got me mixed up with someone else" " I might look at little different without the blue hair and long lashes" " Jessica?" I haven't seen this girl in years, and I definitely do not remember marrying her. " Remember we were at the bar at the quarters, you were drinking really heavy and we went to grandpa who was an ordained minister. Your home girl charlotte was there as a witness" "we got married?!" " who is married?" I heard Kehlani's voice behind me and y'all I been shitting while I was turning around. She stepped up to the door frame. " hello, who are you? And how can my fiancé help you?" " How can she have a fiancé when she already has a wife? You think you in Africa Nigga having multiple wives and shit?" " Baby.." " what is she talking about sharae?" " Baby it was years ago, I was young and dumb..." " Sharae.. save that shit bro, how the fuck you don't know you're married or maybe you knew this whole time." She walked away. " you need to leave, how the hell did you get my address anyways?" " I called your auntie nette, she told me" " first of all she isn't my aunt, she's my mother and you need to leave and never come back." " okay, I'll go but I will be back, bye wifey" I sigh and closed the door. Kehlani came down stairs with her phone In her ear and suit cases in her hands. " mommy, I'm bringing adeya and gio to you until I figure this out, mommy I didn't know she was married, okay I'll see you in a few, okay bye" " baby let me explain" " No! You're married Sharae, you've know me for 5 years, you ain't do no research or nothing? How didn't you know?" " baby, I did not know, okay I'm sorry for not knowing." " I just need some space right now to take all this in, and you need space to take care of this, if you want your family back you'll have to take care of this Sharae" " so what you taking my babies from me? I didn't cheat! I just didn't know I was married baby, so you just gone hold that against me?!" " why are you..." the sound of gio crying filled the whole house. " great now he's up" " I'm here!" Kehlani's mom came in loudly. Keh went upstairs to get gio I assumed. " I'll down in a minute" " Sharae.." " Mama keh.. I didn't know I was married, I just heard the news today." " you need to handle this, before this goes out to the blogs." " I got you, but why your daughter gotta leave me?" " she needs time to think, if she's upset she needs a calming environment so she can think clearly about her next move" Kehlani came downstairs with gio in his car seat and the rest of the suit cases and his baby bag. I went to help her and she rejected me. " mommy can you take these to the car please?" "Yeah, hey dey, you wanna help grandma put these in the car?" She agreed, before they left out adeya gave me a hug. " how long you gone be gone keh?" I asked " just for a week, I need to think babe, and you need to handle this" She walked out. The once noise filled out was now echoing in silence. I walked to my bed with my head hung low. I crawled In bed and grabbed Kehlani's pillow and I cried into it until I went to sleep.

Kehlani's P.O.V

Jamie and I were catching up with drinks in my moms backyard. " J, I don't know what to do. I can't be engaged to an already married woman." " If she did not know, then I wouldn't just throw in the towel that quick and mess y'all shit up. You're doing the right thing by coming to your moms to clear y'all head but it's not like she cheated" " But How do I KNOW THAT?You know I am a huge over thinker, my mind is all over the place right now J" " I know, I know, just relax and don't do nothing you will regret" I got an instagram notification on my phone and it is an DM from charlotte brown. " Hi, you may not know me but I was the witness of Sharae and Jessica's wedding. Jessica called me and told me what happened and I came to you, to let you know Jessica drugged Sharae on their wedding night, and y'all need to put a restraining order on her. That girl is crazy. If you need any more info just call me on here" I showed Jamie the dm. " I'm bout to call her" I got up and walked into the guest room and had a long breather before I talked to this girl. " Hello?" " Hey wassup it's Kehlani, tell me more about Jessica"

.....

Sharae's P.O.V
I walked into the liquor store looking for a bottle that will fill my void for the night. I grabbed two big bottles of don juilo and I walked to the register. The cashier prices it. I opened one of the bottle a took a shot to the head. " that'll be $84.93" I laid $100 on the dresser, taking another swig before the cashier put the bottles in a bag " what got you so down today?" " I think I just lost the love of my life today, thanks" I walked out the store and saw the last person of earth that I wanted to see. Jessica " Hi"...
......

It's a little short, I know I know. We are in the final 4 chapters of this book. Be on the lookout for the sequel coming soon. Also be on the lookout for the next chapter of stages and go check out the characters to my Halloween special book ❤️‍🔥 see y'all soon 💕💕