Chapter 5 : Footsteps

*New Character unlocked: Jamie, you'll see more of her in the story*

Kehlani's P.O.V

" So this what we doing keh, this is how you're getting your lick back" she said leaning on the counter top, with a smug on her face that i wanted to knock off so badly. " You have no right to sit here and judge me, you broke my heart man! and what the fuck is up with the smug ki?!" i said gripping my fist. " I mean you got your lick back from me cheating, so let bygones be bygones girl" she said slithering like the snake she is, coming towards my way, grabbing me by waste. Im not going to lie, I was drunk and uncomfortable as hell. " Really kiara, you thought this was end of me and sharae, ha! give me a year then we will talk" I walked away from her and she quickly snatched me back by my arm. Sharae got and removed her hands from and putting me behind her. " I think it's time for childish ass to get the fuck out her spot,bro" She said looking down at kiara. " Oh this is sharae, i've been hearing a lot about you playa. But no one knows keh like I do. You just met her a day ago, I have known her for 2 years." " And yet you manage to still fuck it up. I wouldn't be too proud, sis, you cheated on one of the finest woman in the world, not just Oakland. You fumbled the ball real bad." Sharae said chuckling " Since you speak so highly of her, why don't you get with her" Kiara snapped back. " See this the problem with girls, you're worried about me getting with her physically, I'm trying to get to know her mentally, emotionally and spiritually, I'll play that role as her friend, because I'm really trying to get to know the girl. But trust me, if she gives me that chance, you'll be dead to her fr." Sharae said shutting kiara all the way up. " Now, can you walk out on your own or do I need to drag you out?" She procced to say. Before I knew it kiara hit the girl, landing sharae on the ground." Kiara what the fuck!" I screamed at her. " That bitch mouth too fucking slick" She screamed back. But BABY when she got up and snatch kiara by her hair, she was on her ass like stink on shit. I went over to grab sharae, she was pissed and not only that I know she was taking her frustrations from everything else going on in her life out on kiara, I know she wanna fuck her but don't kill her, she might look good in orange but I know damn well I don't. " SHARAE, STOP!" I got hit in the crossfire, Sharae elbowed me and I landed flat on stomach. I didn't get hit to bad, it was just the force behind that knocked my drunk ass over. " Oh my god, kehlani I'm sorry, GET OUT!" Sharae speaking to kiara. " I didn't hit her Ike." She replied." GET OUT" I finally screamed out. " Forreal Keh, we still have to go on tour with you, I'm still apart of the tech team. You know what I'll just miss out on that bag for you masa" She walked out the front door. " Did you do any damages to my face" I said to sharae. She went over to the bathroom to see what the " sharae effect" might've did to my face. If it looked like kiara's imma have to cancel the tour. We got to the mirror and nothing was wrong. " My cheeks just red as hell." I said examining my face. " That's cause you drunk" Sharae said causing me to laugh. We reminisced on what just happed a few minutes ago, laughing about it. We don't take shit serious " You aint to hit me that hard tho, I felt like jody mama" I said causing her to laugh. " I'm sorry, I shouldn't have let her get me out my element, If you decide to get back with, I will not like it but I will be here to support you" Sharae said kissing my forehead afterwards. " Would you like to go out with us tonight" I asked "Us?" "Me and My Crew for the tour.Me and destin of course, My best friend Jamie, My other best friend Stasi, Dancers, Background Singers, we always go out to the club the night before the tour starts which is tomorrow. And Would you like to go on tour with me as well." " I would love that, to both suggestions" She said smiling. " Let me get back to L.A. and do some sorting and I'll meet you here tonight." She said grabbing her keys out her pocket. " Okay I'll just tell everyone to meet here at 9pm" I said excitedly. " Cool, Come walk me out the door mama" She said leading to the door. " Ight" I said following her. " Aye you need to change the code to your door, gotta be safe keh" I grabbed my phone and went to the reset code on my phone. " When's your birthday" I asked " March 2nd" She replied " Ouu a pisces" I said causing sharae to laugh. " You're a Taurus, nuff said" I laughed. " I'll give destin the code. Bye rae" " Byeeeee" She said putting up the peace sign walking to her car. I showered and got dressed to go to the last rehearsal before we hit these cities. Tour is about to be lit asf.