Chapter 9*

Before Rhet could stop, he planted a hand for support, snaked his other around to the back of Chester's head, and pulled the male down into a kiss.

Chester stiffened, but Rhet insisted and licked his way into his mouth, causing him to moan and relax. They kissed, deep and rough, breath quickening as their arousal meshed and swirled together.

"Mate," Chester mumbled. "Wait. We can't. At least not yet."

As if to prove his point, someone knocked at the door. Rhet dropped his hand, but Chester pulled him closer for a split second before calling out, "Yeah! Come on in!"

A strange female pushed the door open and hesitated. Rhet's heart skipped a beat at the sight of her, and he found himself shifting his weight all over again. The world started up with its nauseating spinning, and he moaned, leaning into Chester.

"Sorry to interrupt." Her smile indicated that she knew what was happening and accepted it in stride. She dropped to his side and held out a wrist. "You need to feed."

He grabbed her forearm and yanked her closer with a growl, pausing only when he realized what he was doing.

"It's okay," the female reassured. "I'm here for what you need."

Chester cleared his throat. "Thanks for coming, Kaitlyn. This is Rhet." Chester made to pull back, but Rhet stopped him. "Don't leave?" The request was more a question, nearly begging.

Chester glanced at Kaitlyn, who grinned and nodded. "You sure, mate? 'Cause if I stay, I'll fuck you."

Rhet's brain short-circuited. "Yes," was all he managed.

He felt Chester's growl deep in his chest and smelled the sweet fragrance of Kaitlyn as she leaned in, offering the vein in her neck.

He couldn't help himself. His fangs punched down, and he buried them in her, his cock jumping when she cried out.

Chester fumbled with Rhet's fly, springing him free. "Sweet Scribe Virgin," Chester rumbled as he wrapped a hand around what he found. "You're hung like a horse."

Rhet grunted and thrust into Chester's hand. He unlatched from Kaitlyn and took her mouth, the taste of her blood still on his tongue.

She whimpered, and he flipped her to her back, pulling from Chester's grip to follow her over. He pushed himself between her legs as she worked her dress up to her hips to give him access. He scented her and groaned as he ran himself through the slickness waiting for him.

"Do it. Don't make me wait," Kaitlyn ordered.

And damned if that didn't do it for him. All sensations of the world-gone-awry had disappeared, leaving only raw need in its stead. He wasn't easy when he entered her, and she cried out, but she thrust up to meet him anyway, egging him on.

He was aware of when Chester stood and heard the older male's pants hit the floor. Rhet came up on his knees quickly when he felt rough hands pull at his hips, and he moaned when he felt a cock press against his ass.

Chester's voice, deepened with lust, caused butterflies to flutter in him. "Flip over, female, so I can have him, too."

She wasted no time doing as Chester commanded, scrambling to press her backside against Rhet. Chester's hand on his back pushed him over her, and he couldn't say no to sliding home into her. He grunted in frustration when he was stilled before he started to ride her in earnest.

Chester spat into his hand and coated himself. "You ready?" he asked.

Rhet felt the male bring himself into position, and he hung his head, panting. "Do it." He hissed against the burn as Chester stretched him, pushing his way in one smooth, slow motion.