Chapter 12*

(Mature: Sex (MF))

Night chuckled. "You do that." He moved to the other side, not wanting to neglect one beautiful breastover the other, threatening to pierce her flesh as he did.

She pressed her chest into him and gasped when his scraping fang drew blood. "Yes. Please, Night. Feed."

He yanked her tank free of her jeans in quick, sure movements, pushing it up to expose her to him. He cupped her with a warm hand and rubbed her nipple with his thumb as he bit into her flesh gently. It thrilled him to hear her gasp, then moan as he sipped from her. She squirmed under him, rolling her hips to work herself on his thigh as her arousal peaked.

"Night... please..." Cathy begged before her body stiffened, and she arched with a cry.

He rode her pleasure, loving the sounds she made because of what he did to her.

She relaxed with a whimper. "One."

He retracted and licked the punctures closed before lifting to kiss her lips. She responded as eagerly as before, sending a thrill through him at his influence over her. "Do it again," he demanded in her ear before moving to repeat the scenario on her other breast.

In moments, she called out to him again, and he carried her as far as he could before she collapsed, panting. "Two."

He smiled, cocky and full of himself. Cathy always made him feel powerful. He released one of her wrists. "Bring me a taste," he ordered.

She wasted no time running her hand under her jeans and into her slickness with a groan. Her fingers glistened when she brought them to his lips, and he sucked them in, nostrils flaring from her scent as his mouth watered. He pulled her gently from his mouth and sent her hand south again.

"Feel yourself for me. Let me hear you."

Night didn't think he could become more aroused, but when Cathy's soft noises filled the room, he was forced to undo his fly or risk things being sidelined too soon. He was careful not to brush against her; tonight, he would maintain his distance until it was time to finally sink himself into her core.

She drew a shaky breath. "Night?"

He nuzzled her neck. "Yeah?"

"Fuck me? Please?"

"No. Not yet."

"When?"

"When you're ready."

She protested half-heartedly but continued to work herself. He ran his hands over her hot skin, admiring the soft feel of her. He slid his knee from between her legs and kissed down her arm until it disappeared under her waistband.

He pulled her hand and grunted when he tasted her fingers again. She grabbed a fistful of comforter as he deftly undid her button fly, one fastener at a time. "Beautiful," he said as he pulled away to peel the denim off of her. He was pleased to find that, like a bra, her choice of outfit didn't include underwear.

Dumping her pants on the floor, he encouraged her to spread her legs wide. "You're gorgeous, Cathy. Keep going. " She did as he asked, sliding down again.

He watched as he undressed, hissing when he palmed himself. He was ready for her, but he wanted just a little more. He crawled over her, leaning to watch her expression as he slid his fingers along hers, down through her juices.

Her breath caught. "Now? Please?"

He swirled around her opening. "Please, what?"

She whimpered and rolled her hips. He moved with her, keeping his fingers just outside, chuckling at her frustration.

"Fuck me. I want you inside me."

"I want to feel you come for me some more."

He sank two fingers into her with agonizing slowness as she pleaasured herself. He felt her getting closer, her breath hitching. He curled his fingers when he bottomed out, pressing up, knowing he'd found the right place when she couldn't help but move faster.

"Yes, that's it. Come for me." He let her do all the work, enjoying the look, smell, and feel of her. She came hard, clamping down on his fingers in waves, bucking against him. When she started to relax, he moved, kissing her inner thighs. "How many was that?"

"Three."

"Let's go for four." He struck, taking the vein near her sex, as he worked his fingers in her.

He felt her roll again, unable to stop even if she wanted to, which was clearly not the case.

"For the love of God, Night, please fuck me! Four!"

He unlatched and stopped the flow of blood before pulling away completely to admire his handiwork for a moment.

She looked down her body at him, and he saw a tear escape and run into her hair. "Please."

He rushed up her body and slammed into her, making her scream when he hit home. He paused, knowing their game. "Did that hurt?"

She nodded as she wrapped her legs around him and snaked her arms around his back, pulling him to her. "Hurt me some more."

He fucked her then, thrusting deep, amazed at how well she sheathed him, meeting him stroke for stroke. He lost track of everything save the sensations of her under him and the lust riding them. When he turned his face into her neck, she encouraged him with a hand to the back of his head, pressing him into what he needed.

She shouted his name when he exploded in her a split second before claiming her as food. He felt her go over again from his bite, letting go only when he knew he must. He collapsed beside her, and their breathing returned to normal. He was just beginning to drift off when she giggled.

He lifted his head to look at her. "What?"

She grinned. "God damnit, Night, you're fun!"

They chuckled together and then laughed harder when she tried, unsuccessfully, to roll over. "Dear Lord, I'm going to be sore for a week!"

He winked. "Sorry about that. Maybe."

"Pffft. Worth it."

He kissed her forehead. "Thank you."

She caught his lips gently. "You're welcome. Any time. Now, what's a girl gotta do around here to get a shower and some cake?"

He stood and held out a hand. "Come on. I'll start the water. Ace will be home any minute, and then you'll get food."

"Hot damn! This is so much better than dinner and a movie."