Chapter 1

Kim Taehyung Pov:

He is in his deep sleep. His whole body is trembling in sleep. 

He mumbles something in his sleep.

"Mom...mom"

"Im scared... please.. don't leave me."

"Uncle... I want to go home....where is my mom?" he is a crying mess.

"Your mom tells me to bring you here."

"tae.. what are you doing here.. go to your room."

"mom....mom... where are you please don't leave... it's dark here. I'm scared."

"moooomm!!!"

he screamed and sat up on the bed.

his full body shivering, he had a nightmare again of his childhood incidents

TaeHyung sits straight on the bed, his body full of sweat. His heart was beating fast.

He extended his hand and switched on the side lamp.

He drank the water at once.

He got up from bed and went towards the window.

He picked up a glass of wine and sipped, his eyes were on the moon

"Choi Hun!"...As soon as this name was mentioned, his eyes filled with hatred.

His grip on the glass would be tight. His eyes were red.

"I will not leave you... you will pay for it whatever you did to me."

His eyes were full of anger, he wanted to set this world on fire, he wanted peace, he wanted a peaceful life.

"I will kill every member of your family, I will give you the same pain that I have been suffering for years."

"You ruined my childhood. My mother was taken away from me, I will torture you so much that you will ask for death and I will not let you die either."

His anger was touching the sky, his grip on the glass became stronger and the glass broke in his hand. Blood was coming out of his hand and staining the floor, but the wounds of the past were causing more pain than the hand wound.

A/n pov:

"Y/n please stop running ... listen yn."  Jhope and Jeny 

They both run after her and catch her on the university ground.

Both of them were panting with their hands on their knees in front of her

"What is your problem now?" yn stared at them both and asked in her firm voice.

Jeny: "yeah yn... You don't know about Lisa, she only does this to make you angry. Then the benefit of talking to her."

Y/n:  "What do you mean? The girl who doesn't know how to dress, who doesn't have the manners to speak, who spends money of her parents. As a poor child of a rich father, what she thought she was herself. Today I only warned her that next time if she does any wrong with me I will rip her apart ."

She is fuming in anger. It was not enough for her that she would make Lisa's cheek red.

Jhope: "Okay...just leave this topic...If she does something next time, we will see."He said calmly to reduce her anger.

Jeny: "yeah... we will see."

Y/n: "okay," She said while reducing her anger.

~~FLASHBACK~~

A/n Pov:

Y/n, jeny, and jhope were sitting in the cafeteria while enjoying their lunch break.

Lisa angrily walks into the cafeteria and approaches her. She hit her palm on the table where y/n and her friends sitting, and they all flinch hard.

y/n: "what's wrong with you? what's your problem, are you crazy or what?"y/n asked her in an angry tone. yn got up from her seat and stand in front of Lisa.

Lisa: "yes my problem is you.. because of you Enwoo rejected me." she said in her angry voice.

yn: "This is not my problem...If he rejects, what is my fault? " she crosses her arm on her chest and asked in a firm voice.

Lisa: "you bi*ch," she said angrily and raised her hand to slap yn, But she stopped Lisa's hand on the way.

yn: "Don't even make the mistake of laying a hand on me."She shook her hand harshly. And angrily looked into his eyes and said.

yn: "This is the last time I warned you to keep away from me or else I will rip you apart. I don't have anything to do with him, understand?"

Yn said and stormed angrily out of the cafeteria, picking up her belongings. jeny and jhope, both ran after him.

                                            _____________ TO BE CONTINUE________________

This is my first story I hope you all enjoy it.

please vote for me. this is starting I also know that it's lil a bit boring. I will do my best in the next chapters. 💕💕💕