Chapter 13 🔞🔞🔞

Thank you all for your support I hope you enjoy my story. I love you all...💕💕💕

                                                 I'm hungry😋😋😋😋

                                                 I'm hungry😋😋😋😋

--------------------------------------------------------------

Yn Pov:

The morning sun streamed through the window, casting a gentle glow upon Yn's face. The touch of light disturbed her slumber, and she stirred, trying to change her position. But, to her surprise, she felt someone's arms wrapped around her, pulling her closer. A moment later, the reality hit her like a tidal wave. Her eyes shot open, meeting Taehyung's intense gaze as he held her tightly.

He wasn't remorseful at all. By violating someone's dignity so brutally... someone's crying, and screaming, it didn't affect him at all... how cruel is he?

Tears welled up in Yn's eyes as she lay in his embrace, her head resting on Taehyung's arms. She felt completely powerless, terror seeping into her very being. Every fiber of her being trembled, yearning to escape from his grasp, to breathe in the fresh air far away from this malevolence. She wished to erase every trace of his vile presence from her existence.

She gently removed Taehyung's arm and began to get up... pulling her closer, his face burying against her neck. She closed her eyes in sheer fear, his morning voice reverberating in the room, "Where are you going, sweetheart?" he asked in his morning, sexy voice.

"I...I...have to...go...wash...room," she stammered, her voice barely audible, filled with difficulty.

Taehyung distanced himself from her, his eyes reflecting a mixture of anger and confusion.

 "I have no desire to keep you close," he said, his words laced with disdain.

 "I only want to shatter your pride. I come to you as punishment, a reminder of how much I despise you. There's no room for misconceptions, Han Yn. There are girls waiting for a single signal from me, just like you."

 "And yes You will do all the household chores, cook the food, and also do all my work. your status in this house is like that of a servant.  And I want everything to be perfect, I am not used to hearing 'No'." 

And one more thing, there is no need to be too clever. All the servants in this house are loyal to me... They know the consequences of betraying me."

Taehyung put on his shirt and left the room.

She sat there for quite a while, pondering his words.

"I do your work, my foot," she whispered bitterly, her hatred evident in her voice. Lifting the pillow, she hurled it in the direction Taehyung had gone, a futile expression of her anger and helplessness.