Chapter 15

Thank you to all those who like my story and vote. Thank you for your support💕💕💕💕

 Thank you for your support💕💕💕💕

________________________________

After three months

It had been three months since Yn had been living there, and the fear of Taehyung had grown so much inside her that she was even afraid of his footsteps.

Her heart yearned to hide somewhere, in a place where Kim Taehyung's shadow couldn't reach her. She had managed to keep herself under control to a considerable extent.

She did household chores, cooked for Taehyung, and endured every cruelty he inflicted on her body at night.

 No servant was allowed to talk to her, and she took care of all the household chores. Taehyung made her cooked dishes whose names she had never heard before.

This was the reason she endured humiliation at the hands of Taehyung every day. He punished her for small mistakes with severe consequences.

The bruise marks on Yn's entire body screamed out the brutality of Taehyung's cruelty. She even began to dread the mere mention of Taehyung's name.

Today, Taehyung had instructed her to prepare Thai food 

Gaeng keow wan kai.... ( Thai Chicken curry).

Taehyung had a strong liking for Thai and Chinese cuisine. He had figured out that Yn did not know how to cook these dishes. That's why he asked her to make them. Which she always presented in a different form, and he punished her severely for it.

'Ufff... What is this, I don't even know its proper name, how am I going to make it...' After Taehyung left, Yn sat on the carpet in the lounge and started crying.

'Please, God, help me... Free me from this tyrant... He is very cruel... Please, God, send my mom here; she can come and take me away from here... I don't know how to make all this... This person gives me a new punishment every day... Take me out of this hell... I will die here.'

"Hey girl, get up; there's still dusting left. Cry later," Yn stood up abruptly at the maid's voice. Her status in this house was even lower than that of a servant; even the servants looked down on her.

There were only two maids here, Miss Lee, who was the head maid, and another who assisted her. Taehyung had kept an eye on Yn for him. Some male servants worked outside. Yn was afraid of the servants as well.

The knife clattered as Yn sat on the counter chair, contemplating how to make the dish Taehyung had asked for. The kitchen maid, Eve, who was busy preparing something, looked over."Listen... c..an can you tell me how to make this dish?" Yn asked hesitantly, fear evident in her voice.